•Meeting the babies...•

Special Note...

I have started to write a book on our very own Shivika, not any romantic thing.

I am done writing emotional and romantic stories, I am going to write something different. I don' think there's any book like that out there. Or maybe I just haven't read it yet. Or maybe I am right and mine this book is going to be the unique one here.

The book will come in the following genres, Fantasy, fictional, Horror, Post-apocalyptic, Horror-Zombie.

Yup, you got it right. It's going to be a zombie apocalypse book. I will be taking "Nakuul Mehta and Surbhi Chandna" as the faces of my leading characters.

But the problem is. Shivika means Shivaay and Anika are something romantic. They don't fit in there... I want new names for them. Something like American names, Location is going to be Georgia and I just need names... Please do not ignore it and suggest me the name sooner. I am writing the first chapter so the names are needed sooner. Otherwise, I might be choosing one which I like and you might not like... So hurry up.

----------

Annie's POV

----------

It would hurt if we get it wrong. I know, it shouldn't but it will. Thinking of something and then not having it is totally another pain. I looked at him and our eyes met, we talked through our eyes. The question was simple, very simple. "What's the gender of the babies according to us?" It wasn't some rocket-science related question but still, it felt like that only.

I smiled as he smiled back. We have thought of it before too and most of the time we talked about gender. But, talking now was important too. Kind of...

"Two boys and one girl." Our voice was firm and the Doc just smiled.

"Why do you want it to be like this...?"

"Well, I have no idea. Do you?" Shivaay looked at me and I shrugged.

"No, but it's kind of... Important to me. Like you know, I really want it to be like this." I told licking my lips.

"Yeah, I get it." She smiled and then the babies arrived. Three nurses carried them to us.

I don't know why, my heart thudded, faster. Looking at Shivaay I could tell, he is feeling the same.

My hands trembled as they forwarded them toward us so we can hold them.

One glance of them and the eyes started to water. I felt my heart full of love and I just loved them.

Holding one in my arms I touched my forehead with his...

"You were right, they're two boys and one girl." The doctor told us and we smiled with tears.

"Shivaay he's just like... you" I cried caressing the face of the baby which I assumed to be a boy.

"It's her... I mean the one you're holding is a girl." The nurse told me and I chuckled through my tears.

Carrying them is one thing and holding them securely in your arms is another. I couldn't help but just smile and hug them with tears. Shivaay silently cried whispering something in the ears of the babies. I couldn't hear it but it was something really emotional...

"Let me hold them..." I asked him and nodding he moved closer to me and we both were holding them all.

"I am so lucky to have you all with me, safe and sound." He spoke with tears and I kissed his cheek while hugging the babies.

"I am blessed to have you and the babies. Thanks for making me experience it. I don't know how to tell you, how blessed I am feeling right now. I just have no words." I emotionally spoke and he shrugged.

"You don't have words because you don't need to say them. I am thankful to you for giving me such a precious gift. I really am. Babies, you're the best gift I could ever have I LOVE YOU" He kissed them and then me.

"Well, babies are hungry so you need to feed them. I suggest that you feed as they're little weak so... What do you want?" Doctor asked us and I sighed.

It's going to be hard but yeah... they're my babies.

"I will. I can at least try." I told her and she nodded.

I feel exhausted and weak. I know I won't be able to do it. Feeling hungry and weak and so much more things but how can I just think of myself now? What good I will be if I just let them starve and fight their weakness, alone.

"You sure about it?' Shivaay asked me as soon as the doctors left.

"Yeah, I am," I told him and he nodding held the boys while I got the girl. Unbuttoning my gown, I smiled as the girl started to drink.

"Give me the boy," I spoke and Shivaay looked at me.

Don't know why I flushed.

I couldn't handle him looking at me while I am feeding the babies.

"Shivaay don't." I shied and he chuckled.

"I understand." He handed me the boy and sat on the chair turning his head to the other side.

"You know... It is nothing, I just feel shy." I told him.

"I said, I understand." He replied while playing with the baby.

"Haay little baby. What should I call you? I haven't decided on your name yet. O you are so cute. You know, how precious are you.?" He talked with the baby.

"Shivaay what will be the names?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"We will decide... I haven't thought about it for a while." He got busy in playing...

----------

Thank you.

So I am open to the suggestions of the names. I really don't want to have those common names of them "Shiv, Shivika ansh not any of them so I need names... Give me the names of the babies..."

Love ~ Annie...