• Back to Dubai•

~~~ Annie's POV~~~

I'm loving this life so much. It's like, I'm living a fairy tail. He genuinely cares for me. First i had doubt about him faking care but nah, he's caring genuinely.
Sitting in car I'm just and getting bored. I had to slip today only?
But, i loved the thing after slipping 😀. Pulling out my mobile i started browsing.
I love browsing about new gadgets, after all, I'm software engineer.
While searching i remember about gauri and called her. Damn! She picked up...

"You bitch.." i shouted at her and she chuckled
"Calm down anu!"
"How can you expect me to stay calm? You were  not reachable from 2 damn days gauri"
"Anu i was little upset so just switched off the cell."
"You're not sounding okay, at all!"
"I'm fine anu. Just on work. Little tired. Will talk later?"
"Are you sure?"
"yeah."
"Okay, I'll call you later. Or you just give me a bell."
"Sure bye."
"Bye."

She's lying. There's definitely something wrong. I started browsing again when i got call from om. I picked up on second ring

"Bhabhi" he spoke up
"Yeah"
"Bhabhi, we've planned to visit you both." he informed me and i freaked out
"kab? (when)" my voice sharp and nervous.
"Realx! we're not outisde, standing at doorstep. After a week!" he chuckled
"Phew." i sighed
"I thought to inform you before, so you both would be at home? Well don't tell shivaay. It'll be a surprise for him. We are coming there for the first time." he added
"Sure. I'll not tell him. He'll get really happy" i smiled and he hummed
"Bye."

He dropped the call. I started staring the beautiful parking lot. He said it's his private parking lot.
Maybe that's the reason it's so empty and just 2-3 luxury cars. I heard a ring of mobile and looked at my Mobile's screen, but it's not flashing. I looked to other side and there shivaay's mobile. On his seat. I picked up the mobile.

"Rajveer" it flashed.

'Should i pick up?' no! It's not good at all...

'what if it's important?' so what? He forgot it, it's not my mistake.

Soon the mobile got silent and call was dropped. I sighed and it started ringing again. But this time i picked up

"Shivaay meet me now, or just..." he stopped and then spoke "Shivaay?"

"Annie. He's in meeting and forgot his mobile in car" i spoke up

"w..What? Annie? Who?" he stammered little and then got fine.

"his wife, Anika" i answered and the call was dropped?

Wierd? Huh! Who cares... His mobile is just like mine... I caresses it and light blinked.
The wallpaper... It's so beautiful. He's so handsome, I'm so lucky to be his wife. But rahul! And who're these other people's? I caressed his pic and the mobile started flashing again.

"Inspector Robert"

Inspector is calling? Why? Did he got to know about the kidnapper's? I picked up the call and it got dropped by then...

"Shivaay i know you're in meeting but just call me back ASAP! It's more important then meeting" a message popped up, from same inspector.

Maybe it's really important. I opened the door and stepped out if car. Slowly walking i reached the building. Seeing me coming from the private parking, Gaurd let me in.

It's so big! How I'll find him? I took baby steps and walked to the reception desk.
She's so beautiful!
"Yes?" she asked me
"Umm... Where's shivaay's cabin?" i asked looking at her and she chuckled
"Excuse me? Who are you? Don't you know It's Sir! Btw have you got any appointment?" she looked a reall freaking bitch!
"I'm his wife. And i don't think i need an appointment... Where's his cabin?" i spoke with full attitude, the attitude of Shivaay. I love it most!
"M..Mam... 3rd floor, left, straight and then right."
"Hm. Inform him. I'm in his cabin  and it's really urgent"
"s...Sure, meeting is over. He would be coming out of board room any moment."
"Okay"
I smiled little and taking lift reached the 3rd floor. The mobile rang again and inspector is again calling! I looked at mobile and walked to the direction. I bumped into someone. Looking up i found a lady fuming. her white uniform ruined because of coffee. I didn't noticed her and we bumped.