*~ She is in---his arms~*

Pay attention!!! NOT EDITED. You might find mistakes.

Bold sentences are the past flashback. Any confusions, ask below. Thank you.

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

Looking at her I feel I have everything I ever needed in my life. Nothing more is needed. I got everything. After a huge fight with the whole world... Whole world was against us.

"Shivaay it's the time we question her. I'll stay with Annie." Pari's voice brought me out of my world which I don't ever want to lose again, after whatever we have gone through, this is the end.

"I will stay... You go." I announced with a serious voice.

"No. We need you there so even if she takes name of someone you love the most than you-..." I didn't let her complete.

"I know... It's someone from one of us. From family or...Maybe friends. I believe you all." I looked at her, finally taking my eyes off of Annie.

"You deserve to question her. You should. I am ordering." She angrily pulled me up.

"I can't face her again. I might kill her, this time. I won't be able to control myself." I accepted the defeat, revealing my fears.

"You won't." We turned behind to see Annie awake.

"I..." I turned to her and she blinked.

"I'm fine. If you want to see me perfect, you need to go with Pari. I will be fine, alone. Rudra will be staying here with me as he promised." She revealed.

"He was with Rahul from last night. How will he?" I frowned.

"Because Khanna is with Rahul. I will stay with Bhabhi and Soumaya will be here soon to join us." Rudra came to us.

"You all are trying to send me..." I pouted. After a long time, I showed some antics.

"Take it as you wish to. Go now." Annie ordered me and I nodded with a smile.

"How can I refuse to you Mrs." I kissed her forehead, bending to her level.

"You should not kneel." She placed her hand over my chest as I winced in pain.

"I get it." I smiled and with the help of Rudra and Pari I stood straight.

"Now come and later you need to book a general ward for yourself too." Pari helped me with walking.

"Bye. Love you." I gave a flying kiss to Annie and left her with Rudra.

As we walked ahead I glanced back to see security officers doing their march with guns.

"Shivaay... Everything is under control." Pari patted my shoulder and I chuckled looking at her.

"Not until, we know who is the mastermind." I patted back her shoulder and she raised her hands in the air, surrendering.

"I am hell eager to know. After so much of work and literal loss we deserve to know and kill him or her by our own hands." Pari showed her frustration.

"We reached." She stopped near a bus and sighing I entered to see her...The bitch.

"Control." Pari held my hand as I tightly clenched my fist.

"Feeling good?" I smirked as she struggled with her chains.

"I will kill you all." She shouted and I smirked more, this helps me to stay calm.

"C'mon Kill." I raised my hands in the air and she seethed.

"You all are bloody murderers. You killed Sid." She shouted out her lungs and I felt my blood boiling.