•Dinner!•

I'm sorry everyone. I don't know how to say it, i feel so embarrassed and guilty too. Last chapter i posted wasn't full. I didn't checked for the first time after posting and it's the first time, the chapter i posted isn't full.

I had given the target at the end but in that chapter it's not there. Shivika kiss was also there but it's missing. When i posted, it was full but god knows why it's not full in published one. Well... I'm really very sorry.

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

Promising myself to never hurt her again, I composed  myself. Looking at her with a smile i wiped her tears which were on the edge of falling down.

"I'm sorry. I'll not repeat this mistake" I held her hand and she looked at me with her questioning eyes. Many questions were there. "I promise annie, I'll not bring up this Topic ever again. I was feeling guilty as... As i just read your message." i paused and she clenched my hand tightly.

"If you'd have read that on that day then maybe this all mess wouldn't have happened." She asks me while looking in my eyes

"Yes. Definitely this wouldn't have happened. I'm sorry" I apologize again and she smiled "Maybe that was needed."

Sweetheart she's. Even finding happiness and God's will in that incident.

"You know what anika. I kind of like you" i smiled while pulling her closer to me and her breaths got stuck in her throat only, as she hit on my chest.

"R-Really?" she asked not looking at me but just flushing.

"Yes." i smiled and she bit her lower lip to hide her smile, which she still failed to hide.

"Stop!! Stop biting your lips annie." I whispered in her ear. And she held my coat tightly.

"If you don't mind." i moved little back and she looked at me "Can i - Can i kiss you?" i asked keeping little distance and she smiled looking down. "I'm taking it as a yes. Is it right?" i asked to confirm as i don't want to even kiss her without her permission.

She didn't said anything and just held my hand which was holding her hand. Shy girl!

I Smiled and moved closer  to her again. Her tempting fragrance! Leaning to her face i slowly placed my lips on her forehead and kissed her. This isn't the kiss i took the permission for. This is the kiss she needs. As i kissed her, she smiled. Tracing my lips on her cheek I kissed her earlobes and cheeks.

Finally the time to Claim the lips. I moved little back  and she reddened.

Unexpectedly to her, my hand drifted to her hip. It settled there and pulled her closer. She inhaled sharply. She was against my warm chest.  My breathing quickened as did hers. I began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. She urged herself to push away, but couldn’t. Her limp body began to tremble uncontrollably. My head was angled slightly to the side as my lips came closer and closer to hers. She was surprised to find her own lips parted.
I kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. My other hand rested below her ear, my thumb caressing her cheek as our breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down my spine, pulling me closer until there was no space left between us and she could definitely  feel the beating of my heart against her chest.

Relishing each other' we parted. Before our breaths could get normal. I again claimed her lips and waited for her to respond. She did after fraction of seconds. Exploring each others mouth for  about 5 minutes, we parted.

Breathing were uneven while faces just reddened more and more.

I looked at my watch. Seeing the time i immediately picked up the bag "Annie. We're late already. Let's leave" holding her hand i started walking  out "Shivaay... Let me take my bag too." she said "Okay. Be fast." i said leaving her hand and walked out.