•Bonding...•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I got the call from Dubai informing me that Michael is out of COMA.

I should be happy but...

"Say sorry to him on my behalf for not being there with him..." I spoke licking my lips to make them work.

MY MOUTH DRIED!

"I will talk to him once I get free." I dropped the call and sighed.

Everything is happening good and I should be happy but why is this even happening? I understand that Michael is out of coma its possible but... I How can I take it as a coincidence that Rahul just returned?

Ugh!

"Sir... There is no one in the house. I think mam,  Umm... Hallucinated." Khanna came and told me.

"I will see if she was hallucinating or not. I just want you to be alert all the time." I spoke angrily as I felt my nerves tightening without knowing why I'm even angry but I am just angry.

"Okay..." He nodded and left and I too walked back to the ward and saw Rahul and Anika laughing.

What even? Is it for real?

"Shivaay... You never mentioned that he is funny too." Anika laughed and I just smiled.

"You never asked..." I moved closer to them and sat on the couch near the bed.

I watched them as they talked about all the random things they could.

"Rahul." I interrupted their convo and they looked at me with a smile but I was serious.

"Yes, bhaiya?" He asked with an innocent smile.

"How come you with us? You vanished as you went to suicide. You weren't seen for so long and suddenly you appear. I want an explanation." I asked coldly.

I could see their expressions changing from happy to shock and then little sad.

"Are you serious Shivaay? Why does it matter?" Anika tried to defend him.

"Dead Serious. I want an explanation from him of everything. I want to know how come he reach us... he was in Singapore, Dead for us... HOW COME HE IS HERE NOW?" I asked my doubts out and this definitely hurt him and she seemed very angry at me and glared me as if She'll eat me out right now.

RIGHT HERE!

"I thought... I thought you will be happy seeing me alive but I guess I was wrong. I was happy to reach you and was thankful to GOD for this Coincidence but I think this shouldn't have happened. You are changed and... I should've died instead of being here." Rahul spoke with his voice cracking and tears rolling down, Pricking my heart badly.

"Sshh... Don't cry." Annie reached to him and wiped off his tears. "Shivaay I understand your concerns but that doesn't mean you will ask things in such harsh manners, Do you even know what your words did to him? Just STOP FOR NOW." Annie angrily spoke and I sighed looking down.

As if it's not hurting me but I can't digest the fact that he is here all by himself.

Am I over-reacting?

"My Mistake..." I avoided to look at them and walked to the washroom to hide my tears as they just rolled out without my concern.

This life is becoming hell now. I wish I was never born. Why everything complicated has to happen in my life only?

Since Childhood, I'm just facing problem and problems... I just hope nothing comes out as I'm thinking... Please!

Washing my face I walked out of the washroom and Annie was consoling him as he cried sitting near her and I saw how much they have changed with each other, FOR GOOD.