•Pain~😭????

Hello everyone 👋 how's you all?
I just wanted to tell you all something before starting this new chapter...

As you all know that this book is mainly on shivika but I've added all in this and their story will be shown too... Like omri Too...
As i said before there's a lot more than you think there's !!

If you've any problem tell me beforehand.

I'm saying all this because i know many fans are out there who don't like omri and just shivika. But, I'm not like that for me whole IB matters... So they will be shown too... Hope you've no problem! And if still then tell me.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thank you everyone for votes and comment's...❤❤❤❤

•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

Meeting the ladies, one my wife and other her friend. We moved in back. I informed her that she can eat whatever she want to because Doctor informed me in morning that i can give her anything now. I moved to my room leaving her in living room only.

I'm calling my family in india since morning but no one is attending. I even called om but he too didn't picked up. Maybe he was busy because no matter what he'll definitely answer call.

I think i should try for the last time. I entered my bathtub filling it with cold water' relaxing...
I called om resting my head and he picked it up on last ring...

Finally!! I muttered and he sniffed...

"Om you're taking drugs?" I asked getting scared

"No, there's nothing left in taking them. Why would i take them?" He sounded drunk

"Yeah, I know you'll not go against me" i tried to be normal even after knowing that nothing is normal nor he neither our relationship!

"Haha! Seriously shivaay do you really think so that I'll not go against you? Why you're living in your la la land?" He laughed at me... I knew he'll i did it deliberately

"I know you're not taking drugs as you've promised me" i added

"Shut-up. I hate you and why would i follow what you say or keep the promise made to you? So let me tell you that mr. Shivaay singh oberoi. Yes! I'm taking drugs... I'll always take them and no one can stop me. At least not you!!!" He laughed sarcastically

"Om you're breaking your promise" i again added composing myself

"Even you broke your promise shivaay... You broke your promise... You sweard on us you'll not even use the bloody word 'Annika' still you married a girl named annika. I've little trust on you just little!! That she's not annika raichand. But whenever I'll find that she's annika raichand I'll kill her and you both!! Bloody cheaters! Because of her i lost my love..." He shouted as his voice cracked...

"Om I'll make everything fine bhai" i was at verge of crying

"You said that before too but you couldn't find my Ishu... You couldn't..." His voice went low and i heard something breaking...

"Om... where are you? " I shouted with the fear

"Room in my room! Don't worry I'll not die so soon..." He disconnected the call...

I'm feeling so helpless... History is repeating my brother's still hate me. That all love was a bloody dramma... Dramma of them! Why they don't just forgive me?