•Traumatized...•

You might find some mistakes in the chapter, just correct them because I had a severe headache while I was typing this chapter.

~~~Annie's POV~~~

I opened my eyes and I was in the room and the room was now looking like a mini hospital. On one side of mine was standing the doctor and on the other side was sitting Shivaay.

"Shivaay," I called him out and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Are you fine?" He asked me holding my hand and I slightly nodded.

"I'm sorry. It's..." He paused and looked into my eyes as if trying to find something.

"Shivaay who was he? Why did he do that to me? And why didn't you let the guards take him away..." I questioned him but he sat there quietly.

"Please don't speak much your throat will hurt and coughing so much in this stage is not good." Doctor interrupted.

"You rest now. I'll answer all your questions, Annie. I need time." He patted my hand and I nodded.

"Shivaay I think I saw him before too as if I know him. I mean... I know him but don't know from where and how." I told him what I felt and he looked down again.

"It's weird. Really weird. I mean it's me or I become the reason every time of your pain." He sadly said and then looked at me with guilt.

"What's going on Shivaay?" I asked sitting up.

"The reason I married you...He was the reason I married you." He told me and I looked at him shocked.

"Ra...Rahul? Was he Rahul? I mean he is alive?" I asked with mix emotions.

"Yes. I'm shocked too. I don't know how to react now. I was very angry as I saw someone strangling you and decided that I'll kill him no matter what and when I saw him he was Rahul and I became so happy but then you fainted and I don't know what to do now." He explained to me and I smiled.

"If you think I will be angry if you don't punish him for doing that to me than I think you don't know me well. I believe if he knew who I'm he wouldn't have done that but he assumed me to be the one who has ruined his life. So, his reaction was normal. I think you should talk to him." I slowly told him and he nodded.

"Yes, I have to no matter what but you need to be with me because I'm feeling little weird and don't know what else...I've changed a lot so I need you." He awkwardly asked me and I smiled nodding.

"Of Course I will be with you. Just bring him in." I patted his shoulder and he signed the doctor to leave and soon Rahul was brought in by Khanna.

He sat on the bed in front of us. I looked at him and he was very angrily looking at me and that seriously scared me. He was staring as if he will eat me up right now right here.

"Rahul..." Shivaay spoke as he returned locking the door.

With Shivaay's words, Rahul turned his gaze to him and his expressions softened. I smiled as the wave of happiness ran through me and I could see that on shivaay's face too.

"Bhaiya..." Rahul breathed out as the tears rolled down his eyes and Shivaay too became emotional and moved closer to him.

"I can't tell you how happy I'm to see you..." Shivaay emotionally cupped his face and I found myself crying too as the duo cried in front of me.

"Bhaiyaa..." Rahul didn't utter any other word than this and soon hugged Shivaay tightly crying bitterly. I felt sad seeing him so hurt as his hurt was clearly visible.