•His surprise for me~•

~~~Anika's POV~~~

I walked out of the office as shivaay left for his meeting. After exploring this beautiful building of his office, I decided to visit the IT department which is my most favourite thing.

I actually liked shivaay's mind and the design of this complete office. He hasn't made it 80-90 floor building to set all his office here at one place, instead, he attached all the buildings together with joined corridors.

Walking in the direction of IT department I reached near Escalator. Standing on it I reached a completely new designed office which is better than the last I explored. All the employees stood up seeing me entering the department.

"Mam, you here? Are you searching for sir?" I guess he's the peon of this side.

"No, just exploring the office. Relax." I smiled and walked across the open cabins of employees. All greeted me warmly and I seriously loved them. Soon we mingled goodly and started having talks. The conversation started with the stuff related to work but soon it got normal and we all were laughing so much, that how the time passed, I didn't realise.

Soon I realise it as shivaay stepped into office and all went silent.

"G-Good morning sir." one of the employees stood up and his greeting averted others direction.

"Good morning" shivaay smiled and walked to me.

"Shivaay..." I tried speaking something but he stopped me "Leave all. Let's go home you must be Hungry" he held my hand and all grinned.

"Stop giggling and start working" he stared all and left the place with me beside him.

On reaching the centre of the hall I showed him how angry and stubborn I'm thinking he might agree with me and give me what I want. I also tried blackmailing him emotionally but it was also of no use.

After the little argument, he lifted me and walked to his cabin where I bit on his neck and rushed toward the chair. I again tried thinking his heart might melt but no! he's heartless. He can easily bear my cute innocent puppy faces and many other weapons. 

I head downed and faked crying but before I could see his reaction, his cell ringed and I had to push him out of the cabin as I would never like to see him facing any loss due to our personal issues as these both are different matters.

He left unwillingly and I locked the door as soon as he left.

I laid on the couch and soon the sleep overtook me. I opened my eyes and saw him after a little talk he gave me a dress and asked me to change into it. 

I walked to washroom excitedly and on opening the box I found a pretty red off-shoulder gown. I loved it at first sight only. It took me little more than usual to change it. After changing I walked out with my gaze lower, I felt shy and didn't look up, he rushed out of his private room as soon as I stepped out.

Feeling his intense gaze I flushed more.

"Am I looking good?" I asked shyly and looked down not meeting his eyes.

"More than that..." He gulping moved to me and raised my face holding my Chin. I still kept my eyes lower.

"You know... You're the only girl in this whole world, who never needs makeup." He husked in my ear and I reddened.

"Thank you for the com..." He didn't let me complete it.

"We're late. Stop looking so hot!" He moved back and I flushed more.

Looking at him I couldn't resist myself from checking him out. He was looking hot and handsome. The desire of touching rosed up in my heart and I blushed thinking about it.