*Dear Reader*

Hi everybody..

I just want to apologize before anything. I am truly sorry for not updating in literally the longest time. I really want to get back on track now that I am doing so much better.

I have been taking so much time to heal myself after immense changes in my life. I deleted most of my social media for a while which was really hard considering I couldn't keep up with everything, but it also felt really nice to take a break from everyone and everything.

Please if anyone absolutely needs someone to talk to or vent to about anything DM me. I want to be there and help anyone who needs anything. I know this is super cheesy and everyone say it, but it might be better to get it all out to someone who doesn't know anything about you previously.

I want to start updating this story regularly starting August 1st. I have multiple drafts I have worked on, but I lost a lot of writing confidence and was scared to come back. I figured starting off with this announcement was a good comeback.

I hope you all continue on with me on this Shawn Mendes fanfic that started ages ago. My love for Shawn will always be there which is why I am excited to write again!

I want you all to get to know me more, so I'll tell you a little update on my life! 😋

I graduated high school a year ago and started a full time job that consist of me getting off and going to college classes after. I'm not taking any more classes for a while to hopefully better my mental health and give me more free tome. I try my hardest to spend the little time I have with my family and friends considering everyone's schedules are so different.

For the short time I was off social media, I have bettered my painting and drawing skills. Tragically I lost one of my sketch books. :( My collection of books on my shelf has increased drastically because I love reading books. I just don't want to get rid of the ones I have, so I let my friends borrow them for a little so they can see how amazing they are.

While struggling I found a new found love for little things Earth has to offer. The moon, sun, stars, sunsets, sunrises, flowers, animals, butterflies, bees, etc.. It is all so beautiful. I love sitting outside just soaking in everything.

I took so much time finding new music; adventuring out to different genres. I don't regret that at all considering my music library has music for everybody. All music is amazing!

If you have any artist or song I should listen to, please let me know! I would love to listen to new things!

I have even took some time helping kids at my local elementary school. I volunteered for a while to read to some of them and show more attention to those who needed more. I absolutely adore kids.

This summer is going by quickly, but I have already had so many trips and adventures. I would love to hear about everybody's plans for the remaining part of summer, or please update me on your lives! I want to hear how everyone is doing.

Shawn is on tour, so I hope so many of you have seen or are going to see him💕💕

I can't wait to update this week!

Love and Happiness
xoxo M

Love and Happiness xoxo M