Chapter 84 Almost back to him

October 20

My outfit made me feel confident. The little weight I lost was showing from working out. My body was getting toned, but I have started to eat Mac n Cheese again. The dances are slightly killing me. Before tour the dance rehearsals left me so sore, but now I'm getting better. On stage I don't sound out of breath or tired. I've been keeping up.

It was a long sleeve bodysuit completely covered in a pattern of rhinestones. There was a gold leave belt. I decided to match it with my gold thigh boots and my smoky pastel pink wig. I knew no body would be expecting it. With Halloween around the corner I figured I would mix it up a little.

I didn't go all out with these few stops because it is to promote my new album

I didn't go all out with these few stops because it is to promote my new album. My tour is coming in a year. The dates are all figured out and so are the venues. I haven't even announced the tour yet. I do have an opening act. Her name is Alessia and she is up and coming just like Jacquie Lee. My small intro is coming soon. It isn't a big one  like my future will have.

"The process of this album was quick. I felt like everything went by so quickly. The deadlines began to come crashing and I felt overwhelmed. I had so many different words written down, but I could find a way to make so many of my lyrics combine with all the stress I found my peace of mind at night with my guitar beside me.

Midnight Dangerous Love became an album I love. It shows a new side of me no one has seen. It is more mature sounding and I found myself more than I did with my previous album.

Two weeks is all I have to share with everybody leading up to a busy part in my career. Midnight Tour is coming.."

The sound effects showing "June" sounded the whole area. That was the new and improved intro introducing my mini tour and my big tour.

The lights went out and the smoke machines started up. I walked onto the middle of the stage in front of my microphone without anybody seeing. The red and pink lights begun to flash and wave around.

The beginning of never be the same sounded through the speakers. I could hear the screams filling the stadium which is a good idea that the intro to the song was made longer.

Wooh

The music went quiet and instantly the spotlight turned on me as I started singing. "Something must of gone wrong in my brain..." I gripped the microphone tightly with my right hand as I used my left to slowly touch the side of my face.

"Got your chemicals all in my veins, Feeling all the highs, feel all the pain..." I stepped back listening to the sound. "Let go of the wheel, it's the borderline Now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me.."

I loved singing this song live there is always so much energy involved. "Just like nicotine, heroine, morphine, suddenly I'm a fiend and you're all I need.. All I need, yeah, you're all I need."