Chapter 41 My World

Comment and Vote💕💕

I woke up next to Shawn as he slept peacefully. His brown hair was tangled.

I looked at him smiling as he slept longer. Carefully I gave him a kiss, and slipped on a pair of my sweatpants from the side of the bed.

I felt arms grabbed my hips, and pull me back onto the bed.

"I was going to make you breakfast," I pouted as he gave me small kisses all over my face.

"What are we going to do today?" He asked resting his head in my neck.

"Lazy day."

We laid in bed not talking for a little. I have a confession to make to him, but I am scared of what he will say. What if he gets mad at me, or breaks up with me?

I have to be truthful. It's the best thing.

"Shawn?"

"Mhm."

"Do you like me, or like like me?" I asked.

A small laughed escaped his lips. "Like like you."

"Okay but seriously I have to confess something to you." I took a deep breath. "I have never watched any Harry Potters."

His body tensed up. Without saying anything he got up from the bed. "I'm breaking up with you." Then he walked outside the door, and closed it.

I can't tell if he is playing around or serious. With him you can never tell, but I feel like he is serious.

He may be serious since he is addicted to to it. That kid is so obsessed with that movie it's hard to explain! Maybe I can make it up to him by making him some muffins.

I rested my head on my head board, and waited hoping he would come back.

Ten minutes later the door opened, and Shawn walked in dressed in shorts and a Harry Potter shirt. Without saying anything he came up to me, and gave me a kiss on my lips. Then he threw me over his shoulders.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I stared at the ground.

He still didn't answer. I am guessing he is still upset with my confession. Shawn carried me down the stairs, and outside towards the pool.

"Shawn if you thrown me in it will be the end of your life! I will seriously break you!" I shouted kicking my feet.

"I'm just kidding," he laughed turning around towards the living room.

He tossed me on the couch, and jumped next to me. On the tv Harry Potter started playing.

"We are watching them all today." He said pushing play.

Matt walked in, and sat down on a couch. "I'm guessing you told him you have never watched Harry Potter?" Matt asked peeling a banana.

"Yeah she did! You should of told me that before I asked her out. Then we could of watched them," Shawn said laying his head on my lap.

A whole day to watch movies with my perfect boyfriend is all I want. It's more time we get to spend together.

I leaned down, and gave him a kiss on his head. "I love you," I cooed.