Chapter 39 Grocery Shopping

"Alright love you too, bye." I hung up the phone call with Shawn and continued grocery shopping with Johnson.

"Did you grab the list I made for you?" I asked pulling mine out.

JJ said his house has no food anymore, and he needed to go shopping. And so did I, so we both went. I of course made his grocery list for him since he had no idea what he needed.

"Yeah here," he pulled out the folded paper from his pocket and placed it in my hand.

"Madisyn get in the cart," Jack said getting ready to push.

I followed his orders and climbed into the empty cart.

"If you tip this thing Jack it will be the end of you."

He started running down the long isle. I threw my hands up, and let out a laugh.

On the side I noticed a cereal box on the ground.

"Jack watch out!" I shouted pointing towards the box.

He let out a shout, and turned the cart to dodge it. The two wheels flew up in the air, and the cart fell on its side with me still in it. Jack went to stop running, but he tripped over the cart and went flying over.

"Shit!" He shouted being free falling. He hit the ground with a hard thud, and I broke into a fit of laughter.

I'm not mad at him for tipping the cart. I actually found it really funny how it all happened so quickly. In slow motion I can just replay his face and him shouting 'shit' over and over again in my head.

"Jack are you okay?" I asked in between laughs.

"Yeah I just hit my wrist on this Captain Crunch box. Which the cereal is now all crunched up. No more false advertisement," he laughed holding the box up.

We both stood up, and lifted the cart up.

As we shopped we goofed off getting weird looks, but it was a lot of fun. Once we finished we payed, and left the the store back to our houses.

Jack helped me put all my stuff away in my house. Once we finished with my groceries we went to his house to put away his food.

"Next time I go shopping with you remind me not to get in the cart," I laughed sticking the milk in the fridge.

"Okay as long as I can get in the cart," he smiled putting away the crackers.

We continued to put away all the stuff when I heard the front door open and giggling. Jack and Madison must be back.

Johnson and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. They both walked in smiling, and once they saw us Madison stopped and her smile turned into a glare.

That didn't take long for her bitch switch to be flipped.

"Um-I'm going to go now," I said walking out of the kitchen.

"I'm going to be with Mads," Johnson quickly told them, and followed after me.

We walked inside the house, and went straight into the kitchen. It's around lunch time might as well have some lunch.

I pulled out the peanut butter and jelly to make sandwiches.

"Want one?" I asked he nodded his head.

After eating the sandwiches we decided to go and swim outside in the pool. So I went in and changed into my pink bikini and he changed into his swim trunks.

I turned my music on through the surround sound set up outside, and jumped into the pool.

"Okay this has to be my favorite song written by you!" Jack shouted jumping into the pool.

After messing around for a while we both rested on two blow up things talking about what we want in our future.

He thinks the perfect age to settle down and have kids is 25. Which I agree because you have lived your teenage years and early twenties.

"What is your honest opinion about Madison?" I asked closing my eyes.

"To be honest, I hate her. So many reasons why including: she is a bitch, she has tried getting with like everyone, and she is stealing Jack away from me."

The last part he spoke sounded like he had hurt in his voice. Poor Jack has been best friends with Jack since kindergarten then all the sudden Madison comes in, and takes all of 'Jack and Jack' time.

I bet if Johnson talks to Gilinsky about it he would understand, and make time for him. But I feel like Madison would still go with them if they tried hangout.

Something I'm just suspicious about her, and I am going to find out if she is doing anything.

"You should try talking to him about it," I told him.

Jack let out a long loud deep breath. "I don't want him to get mad at me."

"Come on bros before hoes. I just feel like if we had some kind of intervention, and we told him we don't like Madison he would listen. But maybe she already manipulated him..."

It's makes me sad to think how much he has changed. He used to be so normal, and now he never makes time with us with out her, is always talking about her, and is kinda rude.

Does he not realize he can hangout with his friends and not just his girl friend? People really irritate me sometimes.