Chapter 42 Fam Bam

You know that feeling when you are completely and utterly in love you forget about everything besides that person? That is exactly how I feel.

Ever since Shawn has been back everything has been perfect. I feel like I am on cloud nine, and no one can bring me down. Unless it is Obama because he raises taxes or something. I may not pay for taxes now, but in a little over a month I turn eighteen.

Having Shawn back home is perfect. Everyday I get cuddles and kisses that warm my heart, and make me fall more in love if that is even possible.

The only things that has ruined these pass couple days are: One finding out Betty Crocker discontinued cherry frosting. My favorite kind of course... And two Shawn finding out when he has to head back on tour. Which on that note he has two days now until he needs to fly out to meet Andrew and Geoff.

It has been nice waking up to him every morning, and having him bring me my morning tea. Of course I haven't hogged him all week; all the guys have gone on 'bro dates' at least three times. I'm not sure how many bro days or dates a guy needs, but Shawn got a lot.

Tomorrow is Shawn's last day here, so I have planned it all out. Everyone is going to come over for a Barbecue, and a camp fire.

It seems like this week went by so quickly, and I just wish I could get more time to hold him, and give him soft kisses on his face. But no he has a tour life while I am stuck here with a whole bunch of idiotic teenage boys and Anna. Which I love all of them to death.

I put on my white and black Victoria's Secret bathing suit, and slipped on my white lace skirt with the matching strapless top. My feet decided on a pair of flip flops since you know it's a swim day.

Instantly my hair went into a high pony tail, and my ray bans covered my eyes. I am ready.

I jogged downstairs, and went to the kitchen to start making some side dishes for tonight.

Anna turned on her music that was hooked up to a portable speaker, and Strong by One Direction blared through the speaker.

I started cutting the vegetables while humming along to the catchy tune when two arms snaked around my waist.

"I'm sorry if I say I need you, but I don't care I'm not scared of love, 'cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker, is that so wrong, is it so wrong? that you make me strong," Shawn sang in my ear. His voice mesmerized me making me smile.

I turned my head towards him, and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Go get ready for swimming," I smiled pushing him off softly.

He gave me one more kiss on my forehead, and turned to get ready.

Anna and I cooked most of the side meals while the boys did whatever boys do. Probably shot each other with water guns and nerf guns.

It should be enough food for everyone coming over. I tried to figure out how much I should make, but I gave up realizing the boys can take home leftovers since they don't know how to cook. Okay I shouldn't say all the guys don't know how to cook just most of them. I have watched the Cooking with O2L videos. Let's be real they can cook at all.

The o2l guys walked in announcing their entrance as they walked through the doors. I laughed as Kian said a weird sentence of unknown words.

"Hello my Maddie," Connor sung as he sat down a two liter of Mountain Dew.

"Hello my Connor," I sung back.

The guys joined everyone else out back, and Anna and I sat up the food on the tables outside.