Chapter 73 Never Have I Ever

Matt pulled off to park on the side of the road, and came to a complete stop. I was thinking about running inside not waiting for Matt or Shawn, but I wanted them by my side. We left everything behind thinking we will come back later to get it all, but we know that's not going to happen.

I grabbed Shawn's hand as we started to approach the house. A couple cops outside watched us as we walked through the door. Right when you walked in you saw the entry way crawling with cops looking around. Then straight ahead was Cameron talking to what I am guessing a detective.

"Cameron what happened?" I asked as he noticed my presence. He quickly gave me a hug, and the man he was talking to introduced himself.

"Hi I am Detective Wells. I get assigned to all the stalker cases involving celebrities."

I shook his hand, "Hi I am Madisyn Espinosa and this is my boyfriend Shawn Mendes and my brother Matthew Espinosa. Can someone tell what's going on now?" I asked.

"The cops got called by your friend Cameron and a concerned neighbor from across the street. We were on our way here when Cameron called," Detective Wells explained. "Your neighbor saw a figure standing in front of your house for twenty minutes, and then The doorbell rang. That's when he left a box on the front porch."

I looked over at Cameron wondering what he did. "I almost went out there and beat the crap out of him!" Cameron raised his voice.

I looked over at the box seeing police look at everything that was in it. I let go of Shawn's hand, and walked over to the table. I cringed as I looked at the pictures of our house and pictures of us all our front. There were pictures of me getting into my car, me talking to Johnson, and many more.

"We are taking this very seriously," the detective said. I exhaled and looked at Shawn.

"We are moving out soon, so he won't know where we live. Right now we are going to start stepping up our security starting tonight," Anna said walking in. "I just got off the phone, and they are sending over two men from the security. They are taking the Night shift and just sit out in the car out front."

"Okay well I'm going to take her upstairs to bed. She is probably tired since she jet lagged," Shawn said grabbing my hand.

"Thank you detective," I forcefully smiled.

This is all way too much for me to handle. I'm just going to try going on with my everyday routine. Tomorrow I have to do a video with JC, talk to a team about the reality show, talk to my realtor, write more music, go to the hospital, and go out to dinner with everyone for Gilinsky and Cameron's birthday dinner.

Even though I just had a small vacation in Canada, I still feel like I need another one. I was enjoying the days, and next thing I know I come back to this reality. The reality where I am trying to squeeze everything into one day. It's alright though because I still manage to make it through it all.

After I finished getting ready for bed I slipped under the comforter. Shawn sat up and I stared off as we both listened to all the voices downstairs. You could hear their radios going off. All I could hear was them talking about searching around outside the house for Kade.

Shawn grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. He let out a deep breathe then gave me a kiss on my head. "I promise we will figure this out. You are going to be safe."

I felt my bottom lip start to quiver. Sitting hear listening to everyone downstairs, and then hearing Shawn say I'm going to be safe it's all hitting me. Kade is super dangerous, and he's not giving up. I really thought he was in my past. He showed up almost a year ago, and I haven't heard from him since then until now.