Chapter 2 This is Awkward..

Once I saw his face a wave of emotions hit me. Was I happy, sad, confused? I am not sure what to feel.

"Hey," he smiled going in for a hug.

Of course I couldn't deny because we are trying to be friends right?

"It is so nice to see you. Um come in." I moved to the side letting him come in with all his bags.

"You can sleep in the guest bedroom upstairs; do you need me to show you where it is?" I asked.

"Nah I know where it is."

I nodded my head, and walked back over to the couch. Well Matt should hurry home because I do not want to be in this house alone with Shawn. This is going to be an awkward situation.

To. BOBO: Aye! So um.. Shawn kinda showed up early, and it is really awkward can you hurry up please?

From. BOBO: Oh that is awkward. We are down the street maybe 1 min?

Thank the lord they are down the street. Now I can continue watching my movie. And play.

"How have you been?" Shawn asked sitting on the opposite couch.

Well this is different. I am so use to sitting next to him, but this is something I need to get use to.

"I have been great. I am done writing my second song, and I am working on my third hoping to get my EP out in a little. What about you?" I explained still watching the movie.

"Oh I am working on an album right now, and my EP is already out. I am very excited about it."

"WE ARE HERE!" Anna yelled coming in with bags.

"SHAWN YOU ARE BACK IN THE COUNTRY!" Matt shouted running towards Shawn.

Matt has always loved Shawn. Even after I told him about us doing you know the nasty; he still loves him. The first couple days he was mad and upset. And maybe ignored me, but he felt bad about everything else, and talked to me again.
Nash, Cam, and Hayes came in with more bags, and greeted Shawn.

"Hey babes," Nash said messing with my hair, and giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Aye! Don't touch the hai- you know I don't even care anymore. I have to redo it before tonight anyways," I sighed.

"Oh yeah I forgot you are going out tonight," Cam said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah.." I smiled down at my phone because speak of the devil he texted me.

From. My Australian🙈: Be ready around 6(;

To. My Australian🙈: Dressy or casual?

From. My Australian🙈: Casual. It might get colder, so dress a little warmer

I got up from the couch, and threw the remote at Matt. Then I grabbed my bowl, and stuck it in the sink. Anna started cooking the dinner for tonight, so I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Love you Mamas!" I yelled walking out of the kitchen upstairs to my room.

Alright casual, casual. Casual!

For my outfit I decided to wear skinny jeans, a black crop top, my floral cardigan, a long chained dream catcher necklace, and my chunky heel short boots.

For my makeup and hair, I did beach waves. Then I did a light smokey eye with mascara and pink lipstick.

Finished with a couple minutes to spare. Haha. I walked downstairs, and everybody just started getting their plates of food.

"Bye good luck on the date," Anna smirked.

I glared at her, and walked over to Matt. "Luke is going to be here anytime if you want to say hi. If not love you and bye."

"No I want to say Hi. He is awesome!" Matt said setting his food down, and walking over to the door since someone knocked.

"Bye guys!" I waved to everyone, and followed Matt.

I saw Luke standing there holding a rose, and I wrapped my arms around his neck to give him a big hug.

"Hey Luke!" Matt said going in for a bro hug.

Luke handed me the rose and I thanked him, and handed it to Matt asking him to put it in water for me.

We both left walking hand in hand to his car where he opened the door for me.

"While thank you my kind sir," I smiled getting in.

He walked around to the other side, and got it. We started driving off to who knows where. As long as he doesn't kidnap me I am fine.

Shawn's POV

What have I done. Why did I ever let her go. She was the best part- no she is the best part of my life. Shit Shawn you have to work fast, but what about Liz? I mean Liz is kinda my rebound. I was hoping she would take my mind off of Madisyn, but that never worked.

Madisyn looked so beautiful tonight. I wish I was the one taking her out, but I am not because she has moved on to Luke. Well talk about an amazing day. Note the sarcasm.

"So how are you and Liz?" Cameron asked.

I don't really want to talk to them about her because it's not like it matters. I am going to break up with her in the next couple days hopefully unless plans change.

"Well we are doing great." Well that couldn't of came out more awkward.
No one replied to that and kept eating.

Okay I broke up with Madisyn because I wanted her to live her life instead of waiting on me. I never said I stopped loving her. Every show I couldn't focus I missed her, and Liz started texting me. I thought well maybe Liz will take my mind off of Maddie. Liz is just a rebound. The one I truly love just walked out the door to go out on a date. I am just so stupid for letting her go. At least one of us have moved on.

Magcon Princess 2 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें