Chapter 79 You Can't be Silent

Three months later 

October 1st

I slipped on my black shirt with purple writing saying 'Stop the abuse' and on my back is a huge purple ribbon. I put on my skinny jeans capris and a pair of black and white NIKEs. I then Wrapped around my half up pony tail was a purple ribbon.

Today is the first of October which is domestic violence awareness month as well as many other things. There is a domestic awareness march in downtown Los Angeles where many people will say speeches. It is to bring awareness to Domestic Violence and Sexual Violence.

In the last three months I have done so much. A couple of days ago I finished up my interview and photoshoot for The Billboard Magazine.  I have set up everything ready for my album. The whole thing has been recorded, each song as been picked, the album cover, the name, all the artwork, and dates. We have decided on the name 'Midnight Dangerous Love'. It's already up for preorder, and will be out next Friday. Then I have lots of album promotions to do. Now that I have done lots of performances to promote Good For You they want me to pick a new single soon. Also tonight my music video for Good For You is released. I haven't seen it since I wanted it to be a surprise for me as well.

As for moving. Well I have completely moved out of our old house. I'm upset about it since it was my favorite house I've lived in. I haven't had a enough time to unpack things or buy new furniture, so Anna and I are living out of boxes. Soon Anna and I will go shopping. I already planned a house warming party, so we have to buy things quickly.

This was the one party Shawn wanted to plan. Even though I insisted on helping he wants to do it all himself. He said as long as I get all the furniture everything will be smooth sailing. So Shawn is planning our party while touring the country. Talk about a busy schedule. Sadly he won't be here for the Halloween party I am throwing. I know how much he wants to do all these fun things, but he is so busy with touring.

I walked downstairs, and grabbed a naked juice from the fridge, and grabbed all items I needed for the day. Anna walked downstairs wearing her shirt she ordered online and a pair of shorts.

"Let's go," I smiled grabbing my keys. I exited the house, and locked the door behind me. It's weird not seen Matthew everyday. I have lived with him all my life, but now I see him barely.

At least I get to see Anna everyday now. Her and Dillon broke up. Apparently his best friend from high school confessed her feelings for him, and he felt the same. So now here Anna is single and heartbroken. Well she's actually not heartbroken. She said she started falling out of love with him. She couldn't see herself having a future with him.

Speaking of Matthew, he and Cameron are meeting us there to join us. Next week the whole gang is meeting to bring awareness to cancer too. We are all trying are hardest to bring awareness to lots of problems out in the world.

*

"We will not be silenced!" Everyone yelled as we walked in the downtown streets. We walked up to the area where everyone is going to do their speeches. A huge stage with a podium and a purple ribbon. I am going third the last speech. I stayed up all night practicing my speech. I even stuck tissues into my pockets because I know I'll cry. This is all so overwhelming.

Everyone listened quietly as the first two ladies told their stories. What really got to me was when Brandy was talking about her children and herself getting abused. Her ex husband had once broke her youngest sons arm when he was three years old. That wasn't even the worst of it all.