Chapter 22 Interview

It has been a week since we laid Jenna to rest. Slowly I am getting better, but I will never forget what happened. The drunk driver his name was 'Will Parks' is now is going on trial. I hope he gets life in a hell hole.

I haven't done really anything special the past week. Today I have an interview, and Hayes is coming with me. I thought it would be fun to take him out of school for the day, and hangout with him.

I curled my long brown hair. Then did a smokey eye with purple lipstick. For my outfit I put on a black crop top, a black and white striped pencil skirt, and black heel boots with a silver necklace.

I think I look good in purple lipstick. The ring Luke gave me is still on my finger along with my 5SOS bracelet on my wrist. Even though I am mad at him.

I grabbed my phone and purse then headed over to Hayes's room.

"Hayes! Get out here I am leaving in 5 with or without you!" I shouted knocking on his door repeatedly. He is probably getting annoyed.

"I am ready!" He whined walking out. "Zayum girl you look hot!"

"Shut up Hayes. Now let's go," I said rolling my eyes.

I walked downstairs, and into the kitchen. You know I don't need to eat here I might as well eat at Starbucks.

Shawn walked into the kitchen, and froze in his steps. He looked me up and down not realizing he was still staring at me.

On that awkward note.. "Alright Hayes let's go. Bye Shawn; tell my brother I said bye."

Hayes followed behind me out to my Jeep. I buckled up, and looked at Hayes who had a huge smile on his face.

"I am so excited to be out of school! I hate those people."

I laughed, and turned my jeep on. Hayes turned the volume up on the radio, and that's when I froze. Shawn is on the radio.. This is amazing!

"OH MY GOSH THIS IS SHAWN!" I shouted unbuckling, and running into the house. Shawn was eating a muffin. In a rush I grabbed his arm dragging him outside.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused of why he is practically being dragged.

I didn't answer him, and kept dragging him. When we were about 10 ft away from my jeep you could hear it since the top was off. I looked at Shawn's face, and he was in shock.

"My song is on the radio.. MY SONG IS ON THE RADIO!" He shouted hugging me.

"Congrats!" I congratulated. I pulled out my phone and went onto Snapchat.

"GUYS! Shawn is on the radio! This is great! Congrats Shawn!" I said into the camera getting the music in the background.

"Thanks guys!" He said before the recording was over.

I saved the video to my camera roll then added it to my story. Next I went onto Twitter.

Madisyn Espinosa @MaddieEspinosa: Just heard Life of the Party on the radio. Congrats Shawn!  @Shawnmendes (1 attached video)

I tweeted that with the video I took.

"Send that to me," Shawn said walking back into the house.
Quickly I got back into my Jeep, and started driving realizing the time. We still have to stop at Starbucks.

I drove to the nearest Starbucks, and went to the drive thru.

"You are getting me a Starbucks!" Hayes cheered clapping his hands.

"Yes I am. Now what do you want?"

I am just going to get my usual.

"Can I get one chocolate chip crème frappé, and a.." I looked over to Hayes.