Chapter 55 The Queen Herself

The bus came to a stop a little outside the arena where a gate surrounded the area.

"Alright grab anything you need to get ready for today, and follow me," Andrew told everyone grabbing his backpack.

I grabbed my bag and purse, and Shawn grabbed his bag too. Jacquie left a little bit ago; we had to drop her off.

Andrew and Tom stepped off the bus, and I followed behind going down each step. Shawn was hot on my trail mimicking my steps. When we both stepped on the concrete he intertwined out hands together. It was a natural feeling, so I didn't do anything. It's an instinct just to continue walking.

Today is Shawn's birthday, but it is also the day I get to meet someone I have looked up to for many years. I have listened to all her songs, bought all her albums, attended many of her concerts, and done many covers of her songs. Taylor Swift is my queen.

Shawn knows how big of a deal this is to me too. Taylor Swift to me is like Ed Sheeran to Shawn. She has influenced so much of my music, and influenced me to follow my dreams of singing and writing music.

And today is the day I am able to face her, and hopefully not pee myself. I really hope I don't make a joke out of myself when I meet her. I will probably awkwardly rumble on about some nonsense including my old cat I had ten years ago. Rest in peace blue jeans.

"Are you ready to meet Taylor in a little?" Shawn asked swinging our hands back and fourth.

My heart started racing at just the thought. "No because I am going to pee myself. Plus I need to get dressed before I see anyone else."

John was walking into the building with a box of muffins when he noticed us. "Happy Birthday Shawn these will be in your room!" He said pointing to the box.

"Thank you!" Shawn smiled. I felt rushed all the sudden by Shawn. He definitely wants those muffins.

I stopped Shawn because I realized I needed to take a picture with him. Geoff was behind us, so I asked him. Since he is so kind I handed him my phone.

Shawn and I dropped our bags on the ground, and we both stood side by side. Our hands were still together, and with Shawn's other he pointed at me.

His cute little point he has.

"There you go," Geoff smiled handing my phone back to me.

"Thank you!" I smiled looking through the pictures they turned out so cute. "You are so cute Shawn."

"Me! I think I deserve at least a hot," he said acting hurt.

I shrugged my shoulders, and picked up my bags off the ground. Andrew lead us into the building handing us all our passes, so we are able to walk in and out. Our next stop was Shawn's dressing room.

We got in, and Shawn went straight for the muffin box next to the mirror. I laughed at him, and he knew I was laughing at his actions.

In my bag I pulled out my days outfit. A cute floral sundress. It is probably one of my favorite sundresses since it is so simple.

"Are you going to get changed?" Shawn asked. I nodded my head. He walked over to the door, and locked it. Now I don't have to go into the changing room.

I stripped off my clothes not minding that Shawn was in the room, and slipped on the haltered black and red floral dress. It fit perfectly, and flowed at the bottom perfect for the hot day. I slipped on, and strapped my black sandals onto my feet.

Taking out my makeup bag I did my eyebrows, added mascara onto my eyelashes, and put on a layer of lipstick onto my lips. Just a little bit of makeup.