Chapter 85 Texas Pt. 1

We flew into Dallas, Texas around three in the morning as a couple of us were trying to pull an all nighter off of coffee and donuts we bought before our flight. I just wanted to be able to sleep in a bed for a little bit considering it was going to be a laid back day.

And when I say 'couple of us' I mean Anna and I. Everyone was sent back home, and I forced Jamie home to spend time with the girls. It's just the two of us getting off the plane. Well I mean including one of my body guards Maxwell. He is of course doing his duty and protecting us while we keep it low key at the airport. The good thing is that these plane tickets were very last minute meaning no one found out about our info. We were planning on getting a rental, but I really did not want to drive anymore then I have been doing.

Our driver was parked out front prepared to drive us to our hotel for the rest of the night. Max escorted us into the backseat before he helped the driver packed up our luggage.

To. Jamie: we touched down

To. Jamie: heading to the hotel now. Have you made it home?

From. Jamie: no we are about to land. I'll talk to you in the morning get some rest before your radio appearances.

I sighed as I locked my phone and heard the soft sounds of very few cars on the highway along with us. Not too long ago I was in this city for a small show, so it's weird being back and not performing again.

Usually I have a whole team of people with me during the radio interviews, but Anna and Max are stepping in to keep me on track. I have a few people coming down from management that are just going to be following me around. I haven't worked with them before, but Jamie said they are a good group of people.

"First on the list is a nap, but in order to nap we are cancelling your vocal therapy session," Anna told me as I listened to the sound of the blinker and the cars on the road.

My sunglasses rested on my face as was leaning on the window. "Don't cancel. I need to make sure I don't strain my voice even more. The sessions are helping," I told Anna.

The suburban came to a stop in front of the hotel. Max made orders for us to stay in the car while he checked us all in. Behind our suburban pulled up the small camera crews black van.

I started humming in my seat as I kept my eyes closed trying to keep myself awake. "I'm going to Postmates in a sec," I told Anna. "Do you want anything?"

"Coffee, three Red Bulls, and some McDonald's breakfast."

I went crazy on ordering food and drinks for everybody. We all could use the energy. I need some energy drinks and coffee to keep me going. Especially if I was going to perform tomorrow night. I can keep all of these energy drinks in the hotel fridge for tomorrow.

"Two days of vocal therapy," I sighed looking at my phone calendar.

"Ain't nobody gonna touch it, touch it," I sang quietly. "Cause every time I'm with you I go into the zone."

"And I remember all the places you wanna go, take me all the way!" Anna and I sang together ending in small giggles between us.

"Let's go girls," Max told us as he opened the trunk.

Anna and I got out and started to help the Bellhop with our luggage. We loaded all we could on the cart and grabbed the rest still being followed by the camera crew.

"We get upstairs in three minutes. Get in the shower, we will get your hair and makeup done by a local artist here. Her name is Willow and I will send you her instagram account. I will get in the shower after you while you get dressed in the outfit of your choice. Make up and hair will be done, we will eat a quick brunch which is actually a lunch, then we will head to your vocal therapy. I will tell you the rest of our day afterwards." Anna read all of that off of her phone. Jamie was worried about leaving us, but I convinced her we will make it.