Chapter 32 Truth is Showing

It has been two days since we have been here, and it has been absolutely glorious. I feel like this place is heaven until earlier today. Mom called Matt and I to tell us something we didn't want to hear.

A couple days ago Kade was released... Since that call I have completely shut out social media, and deleted all my posts about the Bahamas. He can't find me now hopefully- unless he has already seen them. Oh shit I am screwed. I took my flip flops off, and went inside since I got done swimming.

Everyone was still swimming in the back. I still had my patterned swim suit Anna got me on.

"What if he finds me? I should be safe right? I mean there are a whole bunch of people here to protect me. Every time a guy has made trouble with me the boys took care of them. I'm safe." I told myself. I just needed to tell my self some words of encouragement. 

My phone started ringing saying I had a Facetime request from Luke. I accepted it, and waited while it connected.

Luke and Calum's faces showed up on the screen sending a smile to appear on my face.

"Hi guys," I softly spoke sitting down.

"What on earth are you wearing?" Calum asked looking so confused.

I looked down to see and realized I was in my swim suit.

"Oh I just got done swimming; its a swim suit," I chuckled.

They both responded with an 'oh'.
I started thinking about the whole Kade thing again and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked. Both of them got serious and concerned quickly.

I don't know if I should bug them with my problems.

"Oh-it's nothing," I said adding a fake smile to the end.

They looked at me suspiciously.

"She's lying," Luke said the Calum.

"Yeah she defiantly is."

"Tell us the truth," Luke said.

"Okay well.. Um- Kade is out, and I am just nervous.." I whispered playing with my bottoms string.

"Are you serious?" Luke shouted. He quickly apologized for raising his voice.

I nodded my head. "Is that why all of your tweets and stuff are gone?" Calum asked.

"Yeah.." I mumbled.

I heard a creak from the front door. I looked through the window, and saw everyone swimming. Me being my paranoid self quickly dropped to the floor.

"Madisyn are you okay?" Luke whispered.

"I think an intruder is in the house," I whispered probably looking terrified.

"Get out of there," Calum whisper shouted.

I nodded my head, and with the phone still in my hand I crawled to the patio. When I reached the stairs I slowly stood up, and looked in the bungalow and saw his familiar hair. I guess I didn't delete the tweets in time.

What more does he want from me? Does he want to punish me for making him go to jail? Was the relationship torture not enough.

"It's him," I told them through the screen.

I ran down the the water where everyone was swimming and having a good time. Well now it's going to be ruined.

"Guys Kades here!" I shouted earning all of their eyes to shoot towards me.

Matt looked at me with anger in his eyes and a clenched jaw.

"The nerve he has," Shawn said through his gritted teeth.