Chapter 3 Donuts

"I had so much fun tonight," I smiled looking at Luke. "Thank you."

"No problem we should do it again." He side smiled.

I nodded my head, and looked at the time. 11:23pm.

"I should probably go inside before my brother kills me," I chuckled.

Luke leaned in, and gave me passionate kiss with with his soft lips. We pulled away, and I unlocked the door with my key.

"Good night Madisyn."

"Good night Luke."

Slowly I closed the door. I leaned against it, and closed my eyes with a smile thinking about tonight. I know we agreed to be only friends, but I like Luke. Tonight was so much fun. We got in-and-out burger; then we ate it on his car hood while looking over the city, and last we walked around town for a while talking and laughing.

"Ew you kissed him!" Hayes yelled making a gross face.

"Shut up dork. When you are older you are going to kiss people too," I chuckled putting my keys down on the table.

I walked into the kitchen where Matt was.

"Hey big bro," I said grabbing a cup of milk. I want some oreos and milk.

"Hey lil sis. How was the date? Did you guys kiss?" Matt asked taking an Oreo out of the package, and eating it.

"It was great we ate, then we looked out over the city, and we walked around the town for a while, and he dropped me off. Then maybe we did kiss." I smiled at the thought of it.

I dunked one of the oreos into my milk, and ate it. Wow the summer is almost over. That means Hayes gets to go to school soon! I am going to take him shopping.

"Nash and Hayes come here!" I yelled.

The two brothers came into the kitchen laughing. I don't even want to know why they are laughing.

"Nash do you realize summer is almost over, and Hayes has to go to school soon?" I asked handing them a cookie.

"No I haven't been thinking of that. Hayes you are going to school, and you are not doing online because we all need a break from you during the day!" Nash said quite excited.

Hayes got sad really quick, "Really?"

Nash nodded his head.

"It's alright little guy I will take you clothes shopping and supply shopping this week," I said kissing his cheek and hugging him.

"Tomorrow some of us are going to Awesomeness Tv. Alright well most of us," Matt said running out of the kitchen. Well alright?

"Im going to bed goodnight everyone!" I yelled walking up the stairs. I took a shower, and got changed into a large t-shirt and spandex.

This is my thinking time. Seeing Shawn has made me realize how much I have missed him, but I am starting to really like Luke. The way Shawn and I ended was brutal to me, and seeing him makes all the memories come back. Why is he going out with someone else after he said he didn't want me waiting for him while he is on tour. That stings. Was he lying in the letter when he said he loved me. Does he still love me? All of this thinking is really breaking me. A few tears escaped my eyes.

I really miss Shawn.

----Next morning----

The house is really quiet. Well today all my goal is to avoid Shawn as much as I can. I brushed my teeth, and quietly I made my way down the stairs until I noticed Shawn was sitting on the couch. As quick and quietly as I could I went to go back upstairs.

"Hey Madisyn."

Damn it. He saw me.

"Hey Shawn," I awkwardly said.

I finished walking down the stairs, and sat on the couch. Well this is awkward lets just hope Matt or someone comes in here. I was scrolling through Twitter when the doorbell rang.

"I will get it don't worry!" I shouted walking to the door. Behind was Gilinsky smiling. "Why did you ring the door bell instead of walking in like you always do?" I chuckled letting him in. He stepped in and gave me a big hug.

"I don't know I felt like ringing the door bell." He laughed. "Is Shawn in here?" He whispered.

I nodded my head and saw him tense up. He cares about me a lot, and hates the fact that Shawn hurt me so much. Jack was the one that helped me through it, and saw me struggle with the fact Shawn and I broke up. I am so thankful to have him in my life. He is definitely one of the guys I am closest to.

"Come one," I said grabbing his arm, and dragging him to the couch.

"Hey Shawn." Jack said waving.

"Hey."

Jack sat down and I sat next to him leaning my head on his shoulder while we watched tv. I looked up at Jack who looked down at me smiling. I smiled back, and leaned my head back on his shoulder. In the corner of my eyes I saw Shawn looking at us with a death glare. There is a lot of tension in the room right now an it is very awkward. Why would Shawn even care if I am close to Jack? He broke up with me, and has a girlfriend back in Canada.

Anna and Drake came walking in through the front door carrying boxes of donuts. Not going to lie donuts sounds really good now. I gave Jack a kiss on his cheek, and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey guys!" I smiled sitting on the bar stool.

"Hey Madisyn," Drake chuckled taking a bite out of a frosted donuts.

"Hey babes,"Anna said giving me a kiss on my cheek, and grabbing a water. "These are for everyone, so eat some."

I nodded my head and grabbed two of them bringing back into the living room. I sat back down next to Jack and handed him one. He gladly accepted it. "Shawn there are donuts in the kitchen if you want one," I commented while he was texting. He nodded his head in return.

Okay fine don't talk to me. It's not like I was waiting for you to use these things called words or anything.