Chapter 8 New Songs

I laid on the couch across Harry and Matt. My legs are on Matt, and my head on Harry's lap. Harry started playing with my hair which is starting to make me calm down.

Everyone is in our living room re-watching the E story again to get every part of what is going on. It is just really weird thinking about Matt knowing I had sex with more than just Shawn. I promise only Shawn and Harry. No one else.

"So Liz video taped you guys talking about the fight you guys had a couple weeks back?" Hayes asked trying to figure it all out.

I nodded my head as a responds not wanting to talk about it.

"And the fight happened after you guys banged?" Nash asked adding onto all of the questions.

We both nodded our heads not saying anything. This is all just awkward for me. I don't feel comfortable having them know about all of this, and the world knowing. This is my personal life, and it's an invasion of privacy.

"The fight was about going on tour?" Johnson asked.

"Yeah Harry wanted me to go on tour, and kept asking but I kept saying no making him get upset. Which caused the fight," I explained thinking about it all like it was just yesterday.

"I shouldn't of yelled at her. I was just getting so upset that she didn't want to go on tour with us with no reason.Which by the way I am really sorry about again." Harry stated.

"It is fine. I am going to go write some songs for my EP," I sighed getting up. I looked at Anna telling her to come help. Anna Harry and I made my way up to the room where my phone was ringing.

M- Hello?

J- Madisyn you have some serious explaining to do!

M- I know Jamie I am really sorry.

J- Start now.

M- Well Harry and I had a conversation yesterday about what happened with out argument a little bit ago. And well Shawn and his girlfriend Liz were visiting, and I guess Liz doesn't like me because she video taped it all. Then sent it to E.

J- Just give it some time. Make a video about it apologizing about it all. Your fans are blowing up on Twitter.

M- I am going to write more song for my EP today. Question when are the billboards? You said a while back a couple months, and it has been.

J- Someone sent me the wrong dates. I have to get it figured out, but all of you guys are going to the Teen Choice Awards because you are nominated, and you are announcing a winner. Not only that but you are performing!

M- Serious! This is great! What am I nominated for?

J- Go check it out. Write some new songs and choose one to perform. I have to go meeting. Bye

M- Bye

I can't wait! I am actually performing at an awards show. This is unbelievable! I need to get my outfit ready.

"Guys the Teen Choice Awards are coming up, and I am notmianted! Also I will be announcing a winner, and performing!" I cheered. They both engulfed me into a giant hug.

"This is such great news!" Anna squealed.

"Well you need a fresh new song to perform lets get writing." Harry said grabbing my song book.

8 Hours later

"When Kale gives you the sign start singing Madisyn," Jamie yelled.