Chapter 61 Coffee Conversation

*Recap*

Shawn's POV

I took a deep breath knowing the words that I am about to say will change a lot. There is no going back after this.

"Matt I want to marry your sister."

*

"What?!" He coughed trying to talk through all the coffee he was spitting out. It was probably a bad time to tell him since he was taking a drink. "Wait hold up for a second. You need to take a step backwards."

Explaining it to him would of been better than saying it so bluntly. He deserves to get this huge speech of why since this is kind of like me asking for his blessing. Madisyn always told me she wants her families blessings before ever getting married, so here I am attempting to get one out of three of the blessings.

"Madisyn and I have been talking about our future, and you know that since we told you about moving in together, but that is besides the point. I love your sister so much it pains me. We have been through hell and back just to make it where we are today with each other." I ran my hand through my hair, and let out a deep breath.

"I know we are still so young, but I want to at least assure her no matter what I am going to watch her walk down an isle wearing a white dress looking like a princess like I know she is. Madisyn is literally my world, and I will do anything to keep my world."

I know eighteen is a really young age to commit to one person for the rest of your life, but I don't care. I don't plan on getting married right after I propose. The engagement will be a nice long one giving us enough time to plan out the future.

Most people would get a promise ring first, and then propose a year or two after that. But I am not like most people. I feel like she deserves a lot more than a promise ring.

"Shawn are you sure about this? My sister can be a pain in the ass, and to spend the rest of your life with her," he sucked in air making a 'you know what I mean' face. I know he is messing around, so I lightly chuckled.

"Yes I am sure. I know she would want it to be along engagement too, so I still have a while."

"Wow the day is finally here. The day someone wants to marry my little sister, and I'm glad it is at least you. Shawn you have made my sister the happiest girl in the world, and I can't thank you enough. You have changed her for the better, and helped her realize people really do love her," Matt said thanking me.

Not only did I change her, but she changed me. I learned to fall in love with someone who makes my day a hundred times better. A simple smile from her in the morning makes my day happier. Her smile is just so contagious it puts everyone around her in a better mood. She has helped me chase my dreams, and helped me during my hardest days. The days were I feel like everything is too much, and she brings me back to reality helping me see what I have is all I have ever wanted. Her being in love with me gives me strength.

I will never walk away from her; never. She means way too much to me. Even if we are at the lowest part of our relationship, or a small bump I will make sure we get through it. Even if that means counting all the stars in the sky. I would go through hell and back for that stubborn princess that is sleeping upstairs. I would stay up all night to fix any situation with her.

"Do you have a ring?" Matt asked pointing to his ring finger sassy.

I have been so busy lately I haven't been able to find any. I have looked online at some, and kept the pictures to learn the different styles. I have even thought about getting her a small ring, and then getting her a bigger one as the wedding ring. I know that isn't how is suppose to go, but we don't have to be like the normal.