Chapter 53 Lucky

I saw him laughing as he talked to John. He didn't notice me since he had his back turned to me as he spoke. John did notice me as he looked over Shawn's shoulder and smirked.

"Ill be right back Shawn I am going to go to the bathroom," he said patting his shoulder.

Once he started to walk away I knew it was my turn.

"I wonder if these lights are going to be on during the show?" I questioned looking around at the small area. He quickly looked my way, and had a huge smile on his face.

"Princess?" He smiled.

His eyes flashed with joy as he quickly ran to me. His body crashed with mine, and he wrapped his toned arms around me.

I giggled as he lifted my body off the ground, and swung me around as kept his death hold on me. My stomach had butterflies once he put me down, and kept giving me tiny kisses all over my face.

It felt so great being able to be near him. Every time I see him it is like falling in love with him all over again. Each hug gets tighter like he is never going to let go, every kiss gets sweeter, and every touch lingers upon my skin. My feelings towards this boy are so unexplainable.

People say a picture is worth a thousand words, but to me when Shawn kisses me or I kiss him it says so many words that I can't explain myself. He is the last man I ever want to kiss. Every time I get lost in his smile I think about the future. All I can see is Shawn and I together getting married and having a happy family.

I choose Shawn, and I'll choose him over and over and over. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing him.

"What are you doing here!" He said holding my cheeks in between his hands.

"I am here for you goofball," I laughed as I brought his hands down in mine slowly.

His smile never left his face as he just looked at me. "I love you so much," he said giving me another kiss on my lips.

"I love you too Shawn. Even more than chocolate, and that is saying a lot," I chuckled.

He brought me into his chest again, and just held me then and there. I didn't mind though because it has been so long since his arms have been around me.

His smile faded as he brought me out a little to look me in the eyes. "I was so worried about you. I am so so so sor-" I cut him off knowing what he was going to say.

"Shawn it is fine. I would of been mad at you if you would of visited me. It is all god because I am healthy."

Shawn is onto to a big start of his career. Touring with Taylor Swift is a big deal, and he couldn't ruin it for me. I had family and friends there I didn't need him there. Talking to him on the phone was enough; bonus was the flowers he sent.

"I am glad you are okay. I just want to be able to protect you from everything. I am now your own personal bubble!" He wrapped his arms around me in a crazy way covering me from everything.

"Shawn!" I laughed trying to get out of his death grip. I could feel his chest moving from laughing, so I knew he was trying to be funny. Which I found it funny.

He grabbed a hold of my hand, and made me follow him. The whole time we were walking he would tell everyone I was his girl friend. I tried to tell him to stop, but he was too excited.

We both sat in chairs, and I explained to him my plans for the next week since I have a lot to accomplish. He was very excited we would be able to spend both of our birthdays together. Shawn is altogether ready to celebrate our birthdays even though we wont have a party or anything which I am fine with. Last year I had a big enough party.