Chapter 14 I want to help

-two days later-
I love to make people happy. I love doing it so much. I have to pick up my fan mail because apparently my PO box is getting to full. Which I am glad.
I walked inside the post office, and grabbed a box full of my stuff. It took me about four trips, but I got it all out to my car. Driving back home I started thinking. I wonder what crazy shit I got this time. I hope I got letters; letters are always the best.

When I got home I made everyone help me bring my boxes upstairs to my room. I want to read the letters first they are my favorite. Slowly I opened the first one.

Dear Maddie, thank you so much for saving my life. I was going through a hard time, and watching your videos and vines made me realize I have so much more to live for. You are so inspirational. You inspire so many people in my school. Please continued do what you are doing. Love you so much.  -Lilly Twitter LillianS07

Madisyn Espinosa you are the bomb. Every time I watch a vine or YouTube video with you in it I can't stop laughing. Thank you so much for making me laugh. I hope you get farther in life then you already have. Tell your brother I said hi. Can you flow me on Twitter too please? @DarlaMattsgirl
Love you! sincerely Darla

Dear Madisyn, once I saw your video I had to start writing you. I am 16 and in a abusive relationship with my horrible boyfriend Jarod. The situation you were in with Kade is what I am in right now. Since he started hurting me I knew I had to get out, but I am so scared to end it. He told me if I tried breaking up with him he will let all of his friends do terrible things to me. I am so scared, and don't know what to do. I need to get out before I am in deeper than I am now. He cheats on me, and when u try and confront him he goes ballistic on me. I cry every night not knowing what to do. Please write me back or DM me with advice please. My Twitter is Kaymaria-21. Please.
I love you so much thank you for being an inspiring person. You are so strong, and I wish I was as strong as you. Love Kayla.

That note made me cry. I have to help her. Anything to help her. I looked at the envelope and it has her address. She lives in Boise Idaho. Kayla is going through too much for me just to sit here and talk to her about it on Twitter. Looks like I am flying out to Idaho tonight.

I ran downstairs looking for Matt with the letter in my hand. He is in the kitchen.

"Matt I am flying out to Idaho tonight!" I quickly shouted still trying to catch my breathe.

I am really out of shape; I really need to lay off the Starbucks cookies. He looked at me so confused.

"Not without someone else, and I am not leaving." He stated.

Okay well Hayes has school
just like Anna. I need a strong guy who can help. Right when I was thinking all of this Shawn walked in. 

"Shawn can go with me!" I shouted looking at Matt. I don't even care if Shawn goes. All I need is just to get to Idaho.

"I will do what?" Shawn asked looking so confused.

"Okay let me start from the beginning. A girl in Idaho saw my video and wrote me. She told me she is in the same relationship that I was with Kade, and can't get out. I need to go and help her out. Then Matt said I can't go without someone else, and well you walked in at the right moment, so pack your bags we are heading to Boise Idaho tonight."

They both looked at me crazy. Yeah it is kinda crazy, but I am helping someone out. "Please come with me Shawn," I begged.

"Fine."

"Okay well you guys go pack your bags I will find flights, and rent a hotel room for you guys," Matt explained pulling out his phone.

I gave Matt a kiss on his cheek, and ran upstairs packing everything I will need. I will definitely need pepper spray. Don't ask why I have it. Let's just say over protective dad all my life.

"Your flight is at 4:15!" Matt yelled from downstairs.

I looked at the clock on my night stand. 1:56. I have enough time.

Okay maybe picking Shawn to come wasn't the brightest idea with what I heard him say a couple days ago, but he is really strong. All I have to do is ignore him about anything to do with relationships. I need to skype Luke. Not wasting any time I clicked on his name. After a minute his face showed up on the screen along with Calum.
"Hey guys," I smiled.

They were cuddling on a couch. I totally ship Cake.

"Hey!" They both shouted at the same time. They are so weird, but it's okay because weird is amazing.

"So I am flying out to Idaho tonight with Shawn," I awkwardly said. But eighth after I said Shawn I could see Luke tense up. Well this is awkward..
"Why?" He asked no emotion
whatsoever.
"A girl saw my video, and is having a hard time breaking up with her aggressive boyfriend, so I am going to help her. Matt said I need someone to go with him, and Matt doesn't want to go. Shawn just so happened walked into the kitchen at that time so." I explained to them.

"Why couldn't Gilinsky go?" Luke asked. Why does he care it's not like something is going to happen between Shawn and I. He has Liz.

"Jack and Jack are recording new music. Hayes has school. Nash has Hayes. Cam has a movie. Taylor is getting ready for his tour. And Aaron and Carter I don't know what they are doing." To be honest I am kinda getting annoyed at Luke for not wanting Shawn to come. It's like he doesn't trust me. You know we aren't even dating so why does it matter.

"Okay. Hope you have a great trip text me when you land."

"Okay bye Luke and Calum have a great show tonight."

I hung up then packed my laptop.
"Are you ready?" Shawn asked at my door.

I hope he didn't hear any of that. Then he would think Luke doesn't like him. I nodded my head, and grabbed my bags.

A/N: Ate people! I am sorry I didn't update on Gilinsky or Niall's birthdays. Are you guys enjoying it so far? EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE needs to hear Shawn's song Act Like You Love Me. It is the best song ever, and I am going to tie it into the book some how. Alright love you guys! Stay beautiful; Peace XOXO