Chapter 37 School Fights

Jamie called me in to talk about future events today, and it sounds really tiring.  All she blabs on about is boring stuff that I don't even need to know.

"One second I am getting a call from Hayes," I told Jamie.

I walked over to the side of the room and answered it.

"Hello Hayes?" I whispered.

"Madisyn I am going to do it!"

"Do what?"

"I am about to get in a fight," he aggressively said.

"Hayes- no-" I was too late he hung up.

He can't get in a fight. If he does this will get all over social media, and Nash might send him back to North Carolina.

I have to stop this. Kinda like superman!

"Jamie I have got to go now," I said grabbing my purse and water.

"I'm not done talking about your album!"

"Just call me tonight," I told her.

I ran outside to my car and started my way towards Hayes' school.

If he gets suspended then I am going to personally beat him up.

I pulled into the parking lot, and already saw Hayes arguing with some guy.

"Shit-shit-shit."

One thing I taught Hayes is never throw the first punch. Hopefully he remembers. I pulled up in front of the school where people were starting to crowd around.

"Can I get a picture Maddie?" Someone asked following me.

"I cant really right now- sorry maybe another time," I told her.

I saw the blonde dude throw a punch at Hayes, and luckily Hayes dodged it. When Hayes ducked from the punch he grabbed the other dude legs, and lifted him up, and threw him to the ground.

"Hayes!" I shouted running towards them.

I noticed the principal breaking them up. I squeezed through the crowd, and reached Hayes.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at his face observing it. He had a small bruise by his eye, but nothing worst.

"Yeah I am okay," he smiled.

"You two are in a lot of trouble. Brandon you should know we have a no fighting policy you have gone here for a long time. I will see both of you at my office in ten minutes." The principal shouted and walked away.

The other guy was really big; I am surprised Hayes would take him.

I looked at this Brandon dude, and gave him a disgusted face. I don't know what Brandon did, but he still got into a fight with Hayes. Unacceptable.

Brandon looked at me, and winked.

"Ew," I mumbled.