Chapter 16 Here to help

Last night was interesting or should I say this morning. It was like 3:30 or something in the morning. I still can't believe Shawn helped me during my night mare.

Today I put on my pink long sleeve shirt that has a 17 on it, dark capris, and black converse. Then stuck my hair in a pony tail.

We decided on getting breakfast before we went over to her house. You may be wondering how I have her address, well on the envelope she sent it had it.
TUDU Magic. While I was eating I decided to DM her.

Madisyn: aye chica whatcha doin?
Kayla: I can't believe you DM'd me! I am just at home watching tv. This is amazing! You are my biggest role model I love you so much!
Madisyn: aw thanks! I am going to go talk to you later? Love you too.

"She just at home watching tv we are safe to go over." I explained taking the last bite of my food.

We both walked out of the hotel to find our rental car, and saw it parked on the side.

"I'll drive," Shawn said unlocking it.
We both go in it, and I went on my maps, and typed in her address.

"We are five minutes away from her house," I told him.

After a couple song we finally arrived. That was actually a really fun ride. We sang along to every song on the radio just like old times.

"Alright what is the plan?" He asked turning the car off.

"Well we are going to walk up the door knock on it, and surprise her. Then we are going to have her text her boyfriend to meet her at the park, and she's going to break up with him. We are going to be there for protection," I explained.

He nodded his head, and we both got out. When we walked up the door I started to knock.

"Coming!" She shouted. Hopefully that is her.

When she opened the door her mouth literally dropped. I just had the biggest smile on my face. She has short blonde hair, and big brown eyes. She is probably about 5'5.

"Madisyn Espinosa?" She asked still out of disbelief. I nodded my head still with my smile, and opened my arms for her to hug me. She accepted and gave me the biggest hug.

"Hi Shawn," she smiled hugging him too. "Come in."

We followed her to a couch and sat down.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I got your letter, and had to be here to help you. Shawn came because my Matt said I needed someone else." I said to her.

"Thank you so much! After I get this over with my mom said we can move; as you can tell our house is in boxes." She chuckled. She is really pretty now that I look at her. She has perfect cheekbones, and a slim body with perfect curves. Oh gosh I feel insecure about myself now.

"Tell us your story," Shawn said.

She took a deep breath and started,
"When I first saw Jarod in the 7th grade I automatically had a crush on him. In the 8th grade he asked me to the formal we had, and of course I said yes. Then came around homecoming our freshman year and he asked me. This time he also asked if I would be his girlfriend. I said yes because he was this caring, smart, handsome, football player every girl wanted. After a couple months, he started to become more controlling, aggressive, and jealous. I couldn't talk to any guys, and he wouldn't let me hangout with any of my friends. Then one day he just slapped me like it was normal." She started to look at the ground, and took a little pause. I sat next to her and put my arm around her to comfort her.
"That's when it all started. Every little thing I do to piss him off equals me getting hurt. He has slapped me, bruised me, and once even raped me. He said is isn't rape if we are together, but I never said I wanted to. I finally told my mom a couple weeks ago, and she tried going to the cops, but I have no proof. So she said once I break up with him we are leaving to Nevada to live with my aunt. I am just so scared of what he might do. If I do it over text he will come here, and hurt me. So I have to do it in person and hope for the best."