Chapter 52 Portland

I woke up to the bright sunlight entering my hotel room through my window. I could feel my body getting hotter and hotter as I sat in bed under cover.

Out of frustration I pulled my covers off of me, and laid there. This must be a sign to get up, and get ready.

I thought about my day, and got excited thinking about seeing Shawn today. Quickly I ran into the bathroom with a huge smile on my face thinking about the next twelve hours of my life. I am so excited!

I stood in the mirror brushing my hair out, while I stared at my long dark scar above my right hip. This is a sight I am going to have to get used to; it is going to be there for a while. I turned on my phone's Pandora, and hooked it up to the radios Bluetooth. Wildest dreams came on by Taylor Swift while I climbed into the shower with the hot water.

I sang along to the song as I did my normal shower routine. I turned off the water, and climbed out humming along to Riptide. Vance Joy is an opening act for Taylor Swift. That means tomorrow I get to see him perform! I am so excited for this.

My phone paused the music because I got a text message, so I got closer to read it.

From. Andrew Gertler: Should be at the ballroom around one. He still doesn't know! :)

My heart pounded about the surprise. Last time I tried to surprise him it didn't turn out good. That was a big fight. I still can't believe how I acted like a psycho jealous girl friend. I feel so bad for Shawn sometimes. He has to put up with me, but that is what he gets for asking me out.

I smiled at the thought of him choosing me. "He is so cute," I smiled to myself.

To. Andrew Gertler: Thank you so much fro helping with this! I owe you big time!!(:

I put my phone down, and brushed my teeth using my travel toothbrush and toothpaste. After that I went to my suitcase, and grabbed my already planned outfit. Today is suppose to be in the eighties which means shorts for me.

For today's outfit I put on high waisted jean shorts, a black and white crop top with a tied knot in the front, and black converse. I don't want to go to big you know. Plus converse you can never go wrong with.

I walked into the bathroom, and did two French braids with my brown hair. I applied a small layer of concealer, and did my eyebrows. After that, I added a winged eyeliner and mascara to my eyes. To finish all of my makeup I added a darker lipstick onto my lips.

I packed all of my stuff back into my suitcases and bags. I looked over the whole room making sure I don't leave anything behind. Well this is a nice hotel room. Too bad it was for only one night.

I heard a small knock on my door, so I went to it. In the peep hole I saw Brian waiting there rocking on his heels. I opened the door with a warm smile.

"Good morning Brian! How did you sleep?" I asked motioning for him to come in.

"I slept as well as I can. Are you ready to explore the world? Well at lease Portland Oregon," he laughed.

"Yeah let me grab a few things, and we can go," I smiled. I scurried through my room finding everything I need for the day, and adding them into my black shoulder bag. "Alright let's go."

Brian helped me grab my belongings, and we made our way down to the lobby.

"My stuff is already in the car. Ill bring this stuff out, and then I will check us out."

I nodded my head, and helped him put my bags on the gold cart. He carried them out, and I decided to just to stand there awkwardly while people walked in and out of the lobby.