Chapter 5 Sorry..

"I think I am going to go home. Michael blew up my phone last night once he noticed I was going to be home to tuck him in," Luke chuckled.

"You tuck him in?" I laughed. Wow a grown boy needs someone to tuck him in. I know he really doesn't text him it is just funny that is Michaels excuse.

We walked downstairs hand and hand to the door.

"Thanks for coming over. I had a lot of fun last night," I smiled hugging him.

"I did too. See you later." He leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips before leaving.

I am hungry now. Fruity Pebbles sound good. I shuffled my feet to the kitchen where Hayes was.

"Hey Pooh-Bear!" I shouted hugging him.

"Hi Boo," he said pouring cereal into two bowls.

"How are you liking California?" I asked.

We both sat down at the table to eat and continue our talk.

"It is good. I just don't want to go to school." He pouted.

"Oh come on! I will make a deal. If you are in school for 3 months, and still hate it I will take you out, and let you do online school." I enlightened.

"Nash only gets to decide.." He mumbled.

"Not if I talk him into it. How do you think you are living with us?" I asked pointing to myself.

I was the one to convince Nash to let Hayes live with us. At first Nash wasn't on board because he wanted time away, but then I talked him into it. And tudu I win. And I guess Hayes wins too.

"Go get dressed, and Harry and I will take you shopping for school."

"Really! Thank you!" Hayes yelled hugging me.

He ran upstairs leaving me with the dished. I sighed and started putting all the dirty dishes in the dish washer.

"Good morning."

I turned around and saw Liz. This is not how I want my morning to be. I mean she is nice and all, but I really don't want to be around her. Still I have to be nice. "Good morning"

I heard her looking around the kitchen for something. "Do you need help with anything?" I ask.

"I was looking for the coffee stuff to make some," she explained grabbing two cups.

I showed her were everything was, and finished the dishes. I should probably text Harry.

To. Styles Guy🙊😏: Do you wanna go school shopping with Hayes and I today?

From. Styles Guy🙊😏: Why not! I have a meeting at 4 so as long as we finish by 3 o'clock sharp.

To. Styles Guy🙊😏: Yeah we will be done by then

From. Styles Guy🙊😏: I will pick you up in an hour be ready

I didn't respond and went upstairs to get ready. I jumped in the shower, and got out. Next I blow dried my hair, and put it in a cool side braid. For makeup I put on a winged eye liner and mascara. Today all I am doing is shopping, so might as well dress casual. Plus it is a little cold outside, so I think I am going to wear jeans. I put on a pair of my Rock Rivals, a blue distress baseball tee, and blue converse.

"HAYES ARE YOU READY TO GO!" I shouted banging on his door.

He opened the door to reveal his face. "Dude chill. I need to get money from Nash I will be right back just wait at the stairs for me."