Chapter 67 Close to a Terrible Day

"What the fuck did she just say?" I mumbled to Johnson while we all kept our eyes on Madison.

She wiped under her eyes acting like there were tears about to fall. We all just stood there in shock that Madison said that. Gilinsky wasn't even moving. He just stared blankly like his whole world just turned upside down.

"Um Jack?" I asked trying to get him to say anything.

"I don't think this has anything to do with you," Madison snapped.

I was taken back, so I pulled my arm closed to me, and gave her a questioning look. "Excuse me?" I sassily said as I looked at her.

"Okay Mads just keep your cool," Johnson said pulling me back slightly.

"Don't talk to her like that," Gilinsky mumbled.

"What?" Madison asked.

Finally he said something, but I was hoping it would me more. Or be about the news that was just let out.

"Don't talk to her like that," he repeated.

"Can we talk about this by ourselves? Away from them," she glared as she stared at us.

I pointed at my wrist as if I had a watch on. "Well now I have to wait nine months to beat your ass." I heard Johnson stifle a laugh.

"Maddie can you take Johnson home, so Madison and I can go talk. I'll be home in an hour," Jack said as he gave me a kiss on my cheek, and Johnson a bro hug.

"Call us if you need anything," Johnson told him.

Johnson and I made our way out to my car as Jack and Madison took a seat in a booth at the diner. We both got in, and I gave him a look as if the world was going to be forever changed.

"Who knows maybe it is that bubble bath guy's baby," Johnson shrugged.

Who knows maybe it is. We wont be able to find out for nine months when she gets a DNA test. I just can't believe he is going to be a dad. And Madison is the dad. The girl who cheated on Jack. What the actual freak.

I know this is all so hard for him to take in. He is having probably one of the hardest days of his life. First he finds out his girlfriend lied to him about being sick, found her with another guy, came to acceptance that the relationship is over, and is now finding out she is pregnant. I just can't believe this is all happening.

All I know is that if it is his baby then he is going to make a fucking amazing dad to that baby, and Johnson and I are going to make a great Uncle and Aunt to that baby.

But why would she all the sudden tell Jack? That is the fishy part about all of this. She is just now telling him once the break up... Is it to keep him?... Is she really pregnant??

"Jack," I said as I turned the car off and turned to him. "Do you think she is actually pregnant?" I asked him.

"Honestly I have no idea. That girl is a psycho if she is faking this. If she thinks she can get away with this she has a lot coming," Johnson sighed.

I sighed, and got out of my Jeep. Jack followed me to my room to keep me company while I pack more. Shawn isn't back, but I don't mind since he is enjoying guy time with my brother.

Before I started packing more I grabbed my small Canon camera to take a vlog.

I turned it on, and started to talk to it. "Hi guys it's been a while since I have been on my vlog channel, but I promise I will upload more. Anyway I am here packing my bags for my trip to Canada, and here is Johnson keeping me company," I said as I turned the camera to him.