Chapter 31 Bahama Bungalows

Bahamas here I come! It has been a couple days since Boston. Everyone is still wondering about Luke and I, but the world may never know.  (A/N: Did anyone else think about the Tootsie Pop commercial?)

I am just so excited for the Bahamas because I have been wanting to go forever, and know I finally get to. Right now I am currently waiting twenty minutes till we land.

I looked out the window, and saw blue water surrounding everything. I rested my hands on the window and heard a clack. The ring hitting the plastic made the noise. It is the one Luke gave me.

~Flashback~

With my suitcases in my hand I walked outside, and placed them in the SUV Harry would be taking me to the airport in.

One last thing to do before I leave which is always the worst, goodbyes.

I made my way back into the lobby where all the boys were waiting. I approached Niall first since he's my Irish Man. Get it because it sounds like Iron Man. You wouldn't understand it's an inside joke between us.

I wrapped my arms around his torso as he wrapped his arms around me. "I am going to miss you Irish Man. Don't forget to save some lives okay?" I smiled.

"I just saved a cat on the street this morning! Well, actually I didn't before I could do anything it scratched me. Anyway, I will miss you too Madisyn Raelynn."

I gave him a kiss on his cheek, and walked over to Michael who was patiently waiting with a huge goofy smile plastered on his face. I gave him a big hug, and a kiss on his cheek.

"See you soon Michelangelo?" I laughed.

"You know it," he replied giving me a huge thumbs up.

I made my way over to Liam was trying to calm Louis down. Like always he was playing his famous part as being the daddy.

"Take care of these kids alright? If they get out of line Skype me." I told him as I gave him a big hug.

"Will do, I will miss you helping me handle them all," he chuckled.

I turned to Zayn who looked tired as usual. I am going to miss waking him up. He noticed me looking at him, and smiled. "I don't want you to leave! You wake me up so peacefully unlike these dweebs," he said hugging me.

"I know, I know. Soon I will see you again Mysterious Man," I added a wink after using his nickname I gave him when we first met.

I turned around to see Ashton holding his arms out for me. Of course I gladly accepted the hug.

"Thank you for helping the first night here. I will truly miss you so much." I mumbled into his chest.

"It was not problem. If you need anything I am here for you okay?"

I nodded my head, and walked over to Calum. He gave me the biggest hug almost breaking my insides.

"I am going to miss you. Thank you for putting up with my shit, and helping with it all," I lightly laughed.

"I will miss you too. I promise when we get back to LA we will go straight to your house to say Hi," he promised me.

I nodded my head, and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Before I could say anything to Luke he already approached me.

"I know things haven't been that great between us, but I really do want to say sorry. I deserved all of that yesterday, and the worst part was seeing you cry. It kept me up all night knowing I was the reason behind your tears. I like you a lot, and I understand that you don't want to be anything more than friends. So can we please be best friends again because I really miss my Mads?"