Chapter 23 Back to Old Habits

Talk about a great interview. When I got home Harry texted me, and asked if I wanted to go out with him and the boys to a club. Of course I said yes because I need to loosen up a little. The past week has been so stressful, and I think a little fun will help me forget about it for a while.

So here I am putting my makeup on. I did a dark dramatic smokey eye and red lipstick. My hair is already curled so I just touched it up a little. My dress is black and lace. It covers my butt and goes a little pass it. Also it is low cut, so I have a little cleavage. I slipped on my black strap heels, and I am now finished.

I grabbed my phone, and started walking down the stairs. Shawn froze as he walked by dropping his chip he was eating. His eyes almost popping out along with Gilinsky, Nash, and Hayes.

Matt on the other hand looked shocked.

"OH NO NO NO!" Matt shouted swinging his hands everywhere. "You are not going out like that. Some guy is going to try and hit on you!"

The others just stayed silent still staring.

"Matthew the guys are going to watch over me. Don't worry." I said reassuring him.

It is true. I doubt Harry will let anyone even touch me. And Liam he doesn't drink that much to watch over us. We have ubers so he doesn't have to worry about being completely sober.

Matt looked at me thinking about it all. He rolled his eyes. "Fine but if anything happens to you we are all going to go after them. Right guys?" Matt said hitting Gilinksy's chest. Jack shook his head realizing he was staring.

"Um yeah right.." He awkwardly laughed hitting Nash and Shawn's chest. Then Nash hit Hayes chest. They all shook their heads.

I laughed, and heard a knock at the door. Must be Harry. I opened the door, and Harry's eyes opened wide as he looked at all of me. On the other hand right away Louis gave me a huge hug.

"MADISYN! Oh my gosh I have missed you. I am so excited to party with you again," he blabbed on.

I chuckled at him a little. "Missed you too Lou."

"You look stunning." Harry said hugging me. "Shall we?"

I nodded my head, and turned to Matt. "Bye guys! Matt I will be home really late, so don't worry about me."

Harry offered me his arm, and so did Louis. We walked down to the car. Liam had the door opened for us to get in. I sat in between Louis and Harry. When we arrived no paparazzi were outside luckily. We didn't even have to show our ID's thank god because Im not even 18 yet. I guess when you are with One Direction you get to go in to wherever you want.

Right away we went straight to the bar.

"Take this," Harry said handing me a shot. I downed it, and knew it was Vodka.

Louis handed me two more shots of something I didn't recognize.

"A shot of Vodka please!" I asked the bartender. He smiled at me, and handed me one. After taking I wanted something to drink.

"Um a screwdriver please." He handed me the mixed orange drink with a wink. I took two big sips, and started feeling the buzz. Now I am starting to feel a little loose. I went to the dance floor next to Niall, and started dancing with him to Usher.

"This is so much fun!" I shouted over the music.

-1:20am-

This has been a great time. It has given me a night off from thinking about Jenna. I've been having fun with all the guys tonight besides one part.