Chapter 48 Conspiracy and News

I slowly got out of the car, and looked around. It's great to be home, and with a fully belly of food.

I grabbed my phone, and made my way up the drive way behind Anna. Matt and Cam decided to unload the car, and let me go inside.

"The guys are really excited to see you home. They wouldn't stop talking about you coming home, and then being able to take care of you," she chuckled.

As she opened the door loud voices could be heard, and I already knew they were here. I walked into the living room with a huge smile.

"She's home!" Taylor yelled getting up, and coming towards me. He made sure he didn't touch my right hip while he hugged me.

"Hi Tay," I smiled as he let go, and Aaron gave me a hug. "Hi Aaron."

"It's so nice to see you walking again!"

Nash gave me a huge hug as soon as Aaron let go of me. Quickly he supportively rubbed my back, and stepped to the side for Hayes.

"Hi boo bear!" He cheered giving me hug along with a kiss on my cheek.

Everyone greeted me and Anna with hugs while some of them afterwards helped Matt and Cam with the stuff. So many get well soon gifts.

I sat down on the couch in my usual spot, and Hayes sat down next to me.

"Connor and Sam wanted me to tell you they couldn't make it, but they hope you feel better soon," Ricky chimed.

"It's alright I'll text them to thank them." I looked around noticing that Gilinsky wasn't here either. My smile dropped to a frown. "Where is G?"

"He's out with his girlfriend. She wanted to go to the beach because sitting around the house was boring," Carter mocked faking a squeaky voice.

Of course he is.. "I noticed he wasn't at the hospital either." I looked down at my fingers and played with them. "It was because of her huh?"

"Sorry Mads," Kian softly spoke.

It's whatever anymore. I don't even know why I try without friendship. It just seems so easy to give up instead of fighting against Madison.

I can't even believe after all he has helped me with, and I have helped him with he hasn't bothered to see me or text me something to me. At least he can acknowledge my existence.

"When is he going to get rid of her. We didn't want to say anything because we didn't want it getting out, but I went to the to the movies with Taylor last week. We both decided on watching transformer the new one with Mark my man you know, and we sat down at the very top because that is the best seats. You get to be up-"

"Get on with it Carter!" Taylor rushed.

"Okay so anyways. There was this dude sitting in the middle, and he was alone. We felt bad for him for about two minutes because the Wicked Witch of the West snuck in, and sat with him," Carter explained.

"There is more than one Wicked Witch of the West Carter. You have to be more specific," Matt chimed in while sitting down on the couch armrest.

"It was Madison! She would not let go of this guy. They both had to be touching the whole movie. I don't even think they watched the movie," Taylor exaggerated.

My ears couldn't believe it. Actually they could. I knew from the beginning something was up. Why would she all the sudden start talking to Jack after the Cam and Hayes thing.

Poor Jack is being played, and doesn't even realize it. He just thinks they are a happy couple. Well a couple anyways, but she is sneaking around with some other guy.