Chapter 11 Party

"Zayum girl!" Cam shouted opening the door.

"Cam I could have been naked." I laughed. I couldn't keep a straight face okay. Don't judge.

"Well we want you to open our present before anyone else comes," he said walking back out.

I followed behind him, and approached Anna. Drake took a picture of us together, and then I posted it.

"PRESENT TIME!" Kian shouted shoving a bag in my face.

"Calm down Kian," I chuckled reading who it was from.

Its was from O2l. Inside the bag was a whole bunch of little presents. They got me three perfumes, one lotion, two body washes, two candles, and one wall fragment from bath and body works. They got me a couple of bath bombs, and eight baby lips. Aw they are so sweet!

"Thank you guys so much!" I said hugging each of them.

"It was really awkward picking out girl stuff there," Connor pointed out.

"I didn't want to go in. It's to many smells at one time," Sam announced.

"Okay okay my turn!" Mahogany squealed handing me a wrapped box.

I unwrapped it and opened the box. Inside was one pairs of cat ears, a headband, a pineapple phone case, and a shirt that says 'Aloha Beaches'. That is so cute.

"Thank you Mahogany." I gave her a big hug.

"No problem doll!"

I really missed Mahogany and her red curly hair! Now with the cat ears she got me we can twin more often.

"Okay open ours now," Anna said handing me a bag.

Since she said ours I am guessing her and Drake got me it. I pulled out a pair of black yoga pants from Victoria's Secret, a PINK maroon sweater, and two bathing suits. I love the patterns. Although I don't know why they got me bathing suits if summer is almost over.. It is a present I can't complain.

"Thank you for the present guys I love the bathing suits!" I said hugging both of them.

"You are going to need them for this present." Matt smiled handing me a bag.

"It is from the rest of us. We all payed for a part of it," Johnson smiled.

Carefully I unwrapped the present. Inside was four more baby lips, and a beautiful gold necklace. It was a cross. I love it. On the bottom I noticed a piece of paper.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE BAHAMAS!!"I yelled jumping up and down. This is amazing I have always wanted to go, and now I am with a whole bunch of friends.

"Yes we are!" Hayes responded jumping with me. I calmed down after a moment. It is kinda like a teenager fan girl meeting Cameron. I just had to fan girl over The Bahamas.

"We can go whenever we want, so we decided on going a while after the billboard awards." Nash explained.

"I love the necklace too. Thank you guys." I hugged all of them including Shawn because he helped pay for a part of it. Yeah it was a little awkward, but not to bad.

Everyone went back to what they were doing. I put everything into the biggest bag I got. The door opened, and the Australians came walking.

"Happy Birthday Madisyn!" Ashton embraced me into a hug; they all gave me a hug and told me happy birthday.

"It is time for your present. We all got you this stuff." Michael said handing me a bag.

"This is so pretty!" I said reading the wooden guitar pick they got me. It had engraved 'Where words fail... Music speak' It is so beautiful. I love it! Also inside was a 5 Seconds of Summer bracelet. That is funny.