Chapter 6 Bye Stupid

"Thank you for helping me with dinner," I told Hayes.

He agreed to help me make dinner since I took him shopping. He picked out Chicken Alfredo.

"You know Harry is a really fun guy!" Hayes exclaimed washing his hands. 

"Yeah he is pretty cool," I smiled.

If I hadn't moved to California I would have never done the music video, and met Harry. Harry and I have gotten so close, and I can trust him with anything. I can trust him with my life, or my biggest darkest secret, and we would never tell a soul. Okay he would probably tell Louis, but still.

"Grab the noodles out of the pantry please," I ordered cooking the chicken.

This shit is going to be amazing. I notice Liz walk into the kitchen with a huge smirk on her face. What the hell does she want now?

"Hey little slut." She smirked.

Oh hell no. She did not just go there. I can't believe she just said that.  You know this reminds me of the time I beat Amber's ass. That was funny. I should watch the video again sometime, but seriously I can't believe she just said that. I am really shock that she would call me that?

"Excuse me?" I yelled slamming the spatula down on the counter. 

"I just want to say stay away from my boyfriend I know you still like him. Just don't talk to him, and go talk to one of your other boy toys like Luke or Harry or Jack or someone else." She smirked.

I am about ready to smack that smirk off of her face. Okay stay calm Madisyn stay calm.. Maybe I can calmly talk to her- OH hell no there is no time to stay calm.

"ALRIGHT Listen here little flat ass look a like. I haven't done anything to you since you came here unexpectedly besides be nice to you. But now you have started something that I am going to finish. I haven't even had a conversation with Shawn before anything got awkward, so what makes you think I like him? You come out of no where, and think you own this place. NEWS FLASH you don't. So I think you should turn around, and walk away before I pound your little cake face in. Thanks." 

"Shawn is mine, and he only broke up with you for me because he has always loved me not you!" She shouted.

Alright I have two options. One beat her right here and now. Or two walk away. OH WHO CARES ABOUT OPTION TWO SHE GETS HER ASS WHOOPED!

Before I could lung myself at her she read my mind, and punched me on my chin. 

"That is it bitch!" I shouted.

I tackled her to the ground hovering over her while taking her hair with a firm grip, and banging her head against the ground while she kept trying to slap me.  I heard Hayes yelling something in the living room, but I didn't care. I let go of her hair, and punched her straight in the jaw, and went for another hit when I felt hands on my hips. They tried to pull me off, but I kept resisting.

"MADISYN LET GO!" Gilinsky shouted trying to pry me off.

I ignored what he said, and hit her again in her nose. Maybe she can finally get that nose job she always needed.

More hands grabbed grip of me. Gilinsky and Matt pulled me off of her while Shawn raced over to Liz. I tried my hardest to get out of Gilisnky's arms, but I gave up. I just let him hold onto me tight. Imagine if we had our own tv show. Damn it would be more popular then KUWTK.

"Oh look boy toy number two saved you!" She yelled in Shawn's arms. 

I tried throwing my self at her, but Gilinsky still had me.