Chapter 68 Dinner With the Family

I fell in the bed since I finally finished unpacking everything by myself. Shawn decided to get pushed into the pool by me, and jumped in the shower.
He told me since I pushed him in I have to unpack everything. Jerk.

It has been great the last hour. Shawn was so happy to see his family again. I can understand why he wanted to see them. It makes me think that I should probably visit my parents soon.

He walked out fully dressed, and drying off his hair with his red towel. "Hey cutie how you doing?" I laughed.

"Great now that I don't have to worry about unpacking," he said sticking his tongue out.

Aaliyah came through Shawn's door smiling. "Mom told me to tell you guys to get ready. We are all eating out with the family tonight." She closed the door leaving Shawn and I.

He is probably going to attack me as payback for pushing him in the pool. I sat on the bed waiting for his to jump on me, but he didn't.

He walked behind me, and grabbed one of his pillows. "Wow it's been a while since I have slept on this. I missed it." He quickly hit me with the pillow, and jumped on me while I was still in shock.

"I can believe you hit me with a pillow fat ass!" I shouted trying to shove him off of me.

"Me?" He acted shocked. He stood up, and walked to his dresser picking out clothes while he gave me the cold shoulder.

"You are like a girl," I mumbled walking to the closet to pick out my clothes.

I grabbed my red and black bodycon dress, and sat it on the bed while I stripped from my clothes. I love how Shawn and I are comfortable with changing in front of each other. I would hate to have to leave to the bathroom every time I change since I like to look at my options before completely deciding on my days outfit.

I slipped on the form fitting dress, and looked at my curves. As I stood in the mirror at my outfit I realized I have gained a lot of weight, and I know I told everyone I was comfortable in my own skin, but looking at myself is making me really think into my weight.

My hips, boobs, and butt have gained most of the weight My stomach hasn't really changed.

"You look great in that dress," Shawn Commented as he passed by me with a kiss.

I looked down, and decided to go with this dress since he thinks I look good in it. It did look really good, and I love the lace at the top.

I put on my black choker, and slipped into my black strap heels. I did feel good in this outfit, and I am not going to let any hater make me think otherwise.

I snuck into the bathroom while Shawn was finding a shirt to wear. With my camera I pointed at the mirror showing my outfit. "Dinner tonight, and this is my outfit. I really like it, and I would like to say my body looks great in this for any disagreeing." I turned from side to side, and put the camera propped up while I do my makeup.

I took some light brown eye shadow, and just covered my whole lid with it. I wanted to keep in simple. I put mascara on, did my eyebrows, and put on some red lipstick to match my dress. Lately I have really been into matte liquid lipstick. It works so good.

 It works so good