Chapter 45 Surgery?

Matt's POV

I stood there frozen in place, and watched her till the doors closed. My brain can't process what is happening. Why is all I want to ask.

"Matt!" I didn't want to turn around to see who it was. I was to focused on the door they took my little sister through.

What if something is serious with her? What am I going to do without her? I have watched her gown up all her life; watching her grow into a beautiful human.

I was one of the first people to hold her when she was born. I was so young, but I wanted to hold her because she was my baby sister. I told myself that day I would always protect her, but here I am feeling so helpless.

"Matt!" Anna said shaking me.

I looked up at her feeling so weak. Her eyes showed so much sorrow making me cry. She pulled me into a hug, and slowly rubbed my back.

"She is going to be okay," She cooed.

More arms were wrapped around us, and soon everyone was a in a group hug. We all let go from the long lasting hug.

"We are all going to wait with you," Carter said giving me a bro hug.

"Thanks guys," I weakly smiled.

All of us sat in the waiting room. The chairs all made out one big square, so all of us were sitting around quietly.

"I am going to call my mom," I mumbled. I pulled out my phone, and dialed her number. She told me before we moved here to watch over her, and here I am sitting in a hospital waiting room waiting on news for Rae.

"Matt?" She asked her voice scratchy.

"Mom?" I asked my voice cracking.

"Honey what is wrong?" She panicked.

"It's Maddie, I-I-I don't know whats wrong with her." I took a deep breath so I can talk without breaking down. "She wasn't feeling good, and in the middle of the night she woke up throwing up blood."

"Is she alright?" She shouted. I didn't answer because I didn't know. "Matthew Lee Espinosa answer me right now!"

"I don't know! They took her away, and running test that's all I know. All of us are waiting in the waiting room for some kind of news."

"Your dad and I are booking flights, and we are coming. I love you matt, and you call us if there is any news, and I mean anything."

"I love you too mom."

I hung up, and let out the breath I was holding. "My parents are coming."

Some of them nodded, but no one said anything. A couple minutes went by, and Taylor spoke up.

"Does Shawn know?"

"Don't worry about it ill call him," Anna said standing up to call him. She walked a little ways away, and I saw her bring the phone up to her ear.

Her lips started moving as she talked to him, and at one point she even started biting her lip. Whenever she does that I know she wants to cry.

She put her phone back into her coat pocket, and walked towards us.

"What did he say?" Hayes asked.

Anna sat down, and looked down. "He wanted to fly back, but I told him he has to worry about his tour. He is really worried about her, and wants to know updates every hour."

I rested my head in my hands, and rubbed my face trying to wake up a little more.

"Madisyn Espinosa?" A doctor asked. All of us stood up making her eyes open wide. "I need her brother."