Chapter 77 Ellen's Housewarming

I sat in the chair while Rose brushed powder around on my face getting me ready to perform. I just got finished surprising some of my fans while they were trying to find the bathroom. Ellen's crew members would send them towards the bathroom, and then I would pop out when they entered. I had a lot of fun surprising them. One girl literally fell to the ground because she got scared.

Liquid matte lipstick got spread across my lips leaving them a shade of nude

Liquid matte lipstick got spread across my lips leaving them a shade of nude. Rose signaled for me to get up and change, so I grabbed my outfit, and started changing. I had a white romper with black stripes and a pair of black thigh boots. Then I had to put in my hoop earrings, and a diamond choker that matched the necklace I still had from Shawn.

I was currently texting Joseph about the music video because I had a whole other vision for the music video. He loves the idea, but now we are just talking about the set up since they have to redo the sets. Joseph said they hadn't really gotten far with the sets so it will be easy.

I am just glad we are able to change it all. I just feel bad for having to switch everything. All I know
Is it's going to be worth it in the end since this music video is going to turn out great. The only part is having to find more actors and actresses. I told him not to worry about A$AP Rocky and I's love interest because I can get some people to play them. I feel like a bitch changing all the plans, but it's the new idea I wanted with a storyline.

I have a favor to cash in with Tyler Posey, and well Anna and Cameron can do it for me because they love me. If it helps I'll take them to lunch.

"Okay you are all finished, and looking beautiful!" Rose applauded. She always like to admire her work. She usually takes pictures of my look, and then she post it on her Instagram tagging me. Anna explained to me she was going to stay back in the room, and watch from the tv so she won't be in the way of anyone. I followed a worker wearing a black headset around his neck.

I'm just glad she was able to make me presentable since I have been up all night packing all of our stuff into boxes. It turns out Matt and Kaylee's new apartment is at the bottom of Hollywood Hills, so he is less than five minutes away. Cameron, Taylor, and Aaron moved down the street. Jack, Jack, Nash, and Hayes are down the street as well. And lastly Kian and Jc are in the opposite way down the street. Everyone still lives near each other, so it's not like we are all going far. I'm just amazed on how we all found house near each other.

We had talked earlier, and I planned on scaring Ellen. I know she always likes to scare her guest, so I thought I would change it up a little.

"Please welcome out Madisyn Espinosa!" She yelled to the crowd pointing to the other side of the stage I should of been coming out of. I showed my face to the crowd while holding my finger to lips. They all started quieting down, and Ellen looked confused when I wasn't walking out.