Chapter 13 The Words

After eating with Cam and Hayes, Cam and I went home. This is a really boring day. A word to describe today would be unmotivated, but bugging Anna sounds like fun. I walked out of my room, and quietly started to walk to Anna's room until I heard Shawn talking to someone in his room. Me being a nosy person I have to listen. I carefully stood by his door, and listened. It sounds like he is talking to one of his friends from Canada.

"Yeah it is great here, but I already miss home." Shawn said.

"We miss you too bud," his friends said. It sounded like Ian!

"I am going to tell you something, but you have to promise not to tell anyone. This is only between you and me. When I got here, and saw Madisyn for the first time in forever I don't know what came over me. I just wanted to kiss her so damn bad. Then I Liz popped into my head, but Liz is just the rebound I know it. Madisyn has always been the one I have wanted and loved I don't know what to do about it. I want her-" before I could hear anything else I ran straight into Anna's bedroom closing the door.

"I can't believe all this time he has always loved me. What do I do now? I mean yeah I still love him I will always, but Luke. I have Luke. Luke has been amazing to me, and yeah I feel something between us, but it is nothing that compares to Shawn and I. I mean Luke and I have already tried dating and it didn't work out. We are only friends now. Nothing more nothing less. Just what do I need to do about Shawn?" I asked.

She looked at me so confused. I guess I should have explained to her what I heard.

"Okay where did all of that come from?" She asked putting her laptop to the side.

Yes Madisyn problems are more important than school.

"I was coming to bug you, and then I heard Shawn talking to someone. Me being a nosy person decided to listen. I found out Shawn never liked Liz. It has been me all along he has loved me this whole time. What do I do?" I begged feeling so stressed. I am literally pacing back and forth. This is so stressful.

"You should just talk to Shawn about what you heard." She explained.

She is right maybe later. Not anytime soon. I am just want to facetime Harry, so I am leaving. I walked out not saying anything, and went downstairs.

"Harry effing Styles what are you doing?"

"I don't know I just felt like stealing a golf cart," he laughed. His smile is so cute because he has his cute dimples on his cheeks.

"You are an idiot. I am bored so I decided to call you." I said sitting on the couch. It is really peaceful when no one is down here.

"I miss you love! But I promise when I have my shows in California I will visit you," he smiled.

"Okay I am fine with that. I miss all of you weirdos too. So hurry up, and come to California before I cry." I whined.

He sat down on a chair in what looks to be like his dressing room.

"I have a big question for you. It is huge. When we come to Los Angeles to perform will you perform too?" Harry asked.

This is a tough question do I answer it before talking to Jamie or after. Who the hell cares about asking Jamie first.

"I would love too," I smiled. This is going to be so exciting and huge for me!