Chapter 58 Another Birthday

He quickly pulled a bag out from behind his bag, and smiled as he put it the bag in my hands.

"Happy Birthday Princess!"

I smiled up at him before sitting down on the backstage couch. He sat down next to me, and pulled the pink tissue paper out revealing a black sweater.

I grabbed the sweater myself, and read the front of it. 'Internet Princess'

"Shawn this is so cute!" I said happily as I looked at him. I am wearing this in my next YouTube video.

"I though of you when I saw it, so I ordered it. There is more."

I grabbed the next thing in the bag, and pulled it out. It was coffee mug with 'like a boss' written in black. I laughed at the mug since I always tell Shawn 'do it like a boss babe'.

"Now you can drink like a boss babe," he winked.

I looked in the bag to make sure there wasn't anything else, but there was a little red box on the bottom. Slowly I pulled the box out, and pulled the top off.

I stared at the beautiful bangle bracelet laying on the silky fabric. It was silver, and had a beautiful microphone and heart charm.

Shawn's POV

Shawn's POV

She stared at it, and looked up at me in awe. I threw my arm around her shoulder, and gave her a big sloppy kiss on her cheek.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

She looked me in the eye, and gave me a kiss on my lips. "I love it."

I knew she would like it. Once I saw in I instantly knew it was for her. The microphone just represent a big part of her life.

I took the bracelet out, and put it onto her small wrist. It looked perfect on her.

"I'm taking a picture of this," she told me as she snapped a picture of the charm, and posted it on Instagram. How do I know? Notifications.

"I'm glad you like it. Your brother actually helped me pick it out when you guys visited for my graduation."

She nodded, and stood up in front of me. I held my hands for her to grab up, and pull me up. With her strength she helped me stand up. It only worked because I did most of the work.

"I want ice cream let's go," she demanded as she started walking out of the room.

I followed bossy pants out back, and she started walking towards the right.

I guess she has already mapped this out.

I caught up to her, and grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers. We walked hand in hand in Santa Clara to get to an Ice Cream place. Most likely frozen yogurt because I know how much she likes that stuff.