Chapter 27 Site Seeing

I walked into the kitchen while everyone was still asleep. Quietly I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

"Good morning!" Liam chirped coming into the kitchen.

"Morning Daddy Direction!" I chirped back. He is always in a good mood in the morning. Gosh I wish I was always like that too.

After I finished getting everyone's plates ready they came in to eat. I still had my black sweats on, but I changed into my pink tank top because I got hot.

The only person not up was Zayn. Everyone knows Zayn is a grumpy person in the morning, but for some reason he is never grumpy or violent with me when I wake him up.

Quietly I walked into his room, and got on my knees by the side of his bed. Gently I ran my fingers through his dark hair.

"Wake up Zayn." I gently spoke. "I made you favorite, my famous pancakes you love." He started moving a little meaning he was waking up. I gave him a kiss on his forehead, and left his room.

"How did you come out alive?" Louis asked shocked. Zayn does not get that violent in the morning. He just gets angry.

"I don't know. I just gently wake him up instead of throwing water at him or jumping on him like you guys," I laughed.

I didn't want to eat anything because I wasn't up for any food yet, but later I will eat a full horse. As I was walking by, Harry grabbed my waist with both hands, and pulled me on his lap.

"Or I can sit on the couch." I laughed sliding onto the seat next him. They talked a little about Justin Timberlake's new song when Zayn walked in rubbing his eyes. I walked over to him, and gave him a big hug.

"Did you sleep alright?" I softly spoke walking him to the kitchen where his food was.

"Yeah I am just glad you woke me up and not Niall." He mumbled grabbing his plate.

When he went into the living room I am started the dishes. I scrubbed off each little piece of food, and rinsed all the soap off of each plate.

I should probably get ready for the day.  I brushed my teeth, and decided to leave my hair naturally wavy. I added a wing eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. Next I slipped on my black leggings, blue shirt, black leather jacket, crème scarf, and my black heeled boots.

If you ever want to boost your confidence do what I do. Look in the mirror, and think: damn I am hot.  Someone call life alert because I am falling for you. I'm like the Kim Kardashian. Shit next Miss America.

Gosh I am funny.

When I walked back into the room Harry was already dressed.

"Damn that leather jacket looks might fine on you," he said doing a American accent.

I burst into laughter. His American accent his really bad, but kinda hot. I grabbed my phone and black long bag.

We walked back into the living room where Louis has a big smile on his face. "Are you ready for our adventure today?" He asked.

"Of course! All because you are coming!" I said hugging him.

When we released he looked me up and down. "Damn that leather jacket looks mighty fine on you!" Louis said in an American accent just like Harry. Making Harry and I to laugh again leaving Louis confused.

Five Hours Later

I missed New York so much! When we had Magcon here I didn't really get to explore. I only went to Times Square, but today it was amazing!