Chapter 10 Seventeen

I am officially 17! I am so excited for tonight. For my birthday we rented out a night club even though we aren't allowed to drink they are still letting us rent it out. The bartenders aren't allowed to serve alcoholic beverages even if some guess are 21 or older, but that won't stop us from partying!

"Happy Birthday Rae!" Matt yelled jumping on me.

He laid on my bed where my feet were, and just stared at the ceiling. "Let's go eat breakfast."

He let me get on his back, and he carried me downstairs. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone shouted.

They had a banner that say Happy Seventeen on it, and made a whole bunch of food for breakfast. I can't believe they know how to work the over. Then again Anna knows how to cook.

"You guys are the best!" I cheered hugging Taylor and Cam. They were the closes to me, so they got hugs.

"Shall we eat?" Nash asked handing me a plate.

I piled it high with pancakes, bacon, fruit, a muffin, and scrambled eggs. It may seem like a lot of food, but if you know me I eat like a grown man. We all sat down, and they sung happy birthday to me. After we finished eating I went to use our house phone to call a bakery for a cupcakes.

"What you doin?" Hayes asked innocently.

"Ordering cupcakes." I said using the same tone as him.

"No need to. We already ordered you a cake like a week ago.," he chuckled grabbing the phone out of my hand.

I turned around, gave him a kiss on his cheek, and went upstairs to get ready. I have a lunch date kinda thing with Luke. I don't know if it is a date or just like friends going out. Yeah I am not going to think about it too much. Luke said after lunch we will go straight to the club to decorate it.

But first before I get in the shower I need to check my phone. I scrolled down Twitter, and replied to some of the Happy Birthdays I got.

Madisyn Espinosa @MaddieEspinosa: It is my birthday. This now 17 year old is going to party hard tonight.

I went on my messages, and saw all my text. Mostly from the guys I saw down stairs. I replied to everyone that texted me, and called my mom since I missed her call.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Madisyn, happy birthday to you!" My mom sang through the phone.

Every year since I have had a phone my mom always calls me to sing to me. Doesn't matter if she saw me in the morning she still would.

"Hi mama Espinosa," I smiled even though she can't see it.

"Hi baby girl! You have grown up so much, and too fast. Got any plans tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah Luke is taking me out for lunch. Then after that we rented a place, and are going to have a big party. You know just the unusual." I chuckled.

I have never really gone all out for my birthday like this. Not even my 16th. I just figured all my friends are in California might as well throw a party.

"I hope you have an amazing day. I love you pumpkin," she cooed. My mommy's voice is always calm and relaxing. Makes me so happy to hear her voice.

"Thank you mama. Love you too."

I sat my phone down, and jumped into the shower. I got out, and changed into black skinny jeans and a black crop top. I'm not going to change into my dress till later because it really isn't a lunch time dress.

I curled my hair leaving it down, and put hair spray in it. I don't really need to do my makeup till later. I stuck my sunglasses on, and grabbed my bag with all my things in it, and went downstairs.

"What time are you leaving to go out with Luke?" Matt asked cleaning the dishes.

Wait wow Matt is cleaning the dishes. "12:30, so 10 minutes."

From. My Australian: I know this is earlier then we planned, but I am outside.

"Love you Matt! Thank you for today, and I will see you later at the club when I come to set up," I said giving him a kiss on his cheek and leaving. "Bye everyone thank you for breakfast!"

I walked outside, and saw Luke waiting by the door holding a bouquet of pink roses. I guess he remembers pink is my favorite color of roses. A huge smile appeared on my face. I jumped in his arms embracing him in a huge hug.

"These are for you happy birthday. Just so you know this is just a little part of your birthday present," he explained opening the door for me. he got in, and sat next to me since he is using an uber.

"Luke you shouldn't of. I don't need any present," I spoke grabbing  his hand, and intertwining our fingers.

We drove up to a In-N-Out burger joint by the beach. This is great I love this place so much. I couldn't hold in my excitement.  I unbuckled, and ran to the doors.

"I can't believe you are this excited for a couple of burgers you eat like every week," Luke laughed.

After eating we decided on going on a walk on a beach path. He grabbed my hand, and held it as we walked. I definitely like Luke as more than just a friend, but then Shawn I just can't seem to forget about. He always pops back into my head. Life is to complicated.

"This is so much fun. You got me my favorite roses, and then took me to my favorite place to eat, and now we just get to walk and talk. Thank you for it all," I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder.

After we walked for a while we went to the pier to play some games, and do fun stuff like that. He won me a little penguin. Yes he chose it not me.

"We should get you to the party to decorate," Luke said opening my door for me again.

I thanked him, and he got in. When we arrived Paparazzi was already outside waiting. That is right I forgot the big boy band is going to be here tonight along with a famous band. I exited the car with my bags. I kept my head down, and went inside. Luke is going to come later with the rest of the guest.

"Wow it is busy out there," I told Anna and Drake who were setting up the Happy Birthday banner.

For decorations I had streamers, and balloons everywhere. On the dance floor the Dj is going to throw beach balls out at the crowd.

We put small little table decorations around, and stuff like that. I put Kian and Ricky in charge of setting up the candy table. Not a good idea. I had to do it myself. Then Matt and Nash tried setting up the chocolate fountain, and almost broke it, so Anna helped them with that. Thankfully the Jacks and Taylor set up the snacks and drinks right. All that is left is bringing in the pizzas. I think we may have ordered too many. I got 40 pizzas..

"You need to go get ready!" Anna yelled pushing me into the back room.

I sighed and stripped out of my clothes, and stuck on my white dress and red heels. I did a smoky eye and put red lipstick on. To finish off the look I put on my silver arm cuff, choker necklace, rose earrings, and my black hat. Okay I think that is good.