Chapter 12 We are Strong

"Hayes Grier you are going to be fine!"

I shouted getting out of the car.
I am feeling really annoyed because the whole way here he complained. Today is his first day of school, and he being a baby. It's not even the first day for everyone else because it's the second week. We waited a week to sign him up. He asked for me to stay with him all day on the car ride over here. This kid seriously needs to grow up. We stood by my car.

"For lunch I will bring Taco Bell for you. Just meet me by that tree during lunch time. Oh and lunch is at 11:30," I explained. He grabbed my hand and held on. I feel like he's going to break my hand.

"Okay.. I really hate Nash for making me go to school," he pouted.

We walked to the main office, and a lady was sitting at her desk.

"Hi I am here with Hayes Grier he is new here."

"Oh yes. Let me grab the papers. Are you his guardian?" She asked shuffling through pictures.

"Well he lives with me and his brother. Unfortunately his brother couldn't make it so I am here," I politely smiled.
She returned the smile, and handed me a stack of papers.

"These are just a couple more papers to help you. This one has your periods on it. The green one is the school schedule like how long each period is, and when. Last this a map of all of school with the classrooms on it."

A guy came in that looks about Hayes's age walked in.

"This is Gregg he is going to show you around, and make sure you get to your classes on time. That is it hope you have a nice day!"

We walked off with the papers, and started laughing. I am not sure why we are laughing, but we are. Gregg and Hayes introduced them selfs. Then first bell went off indicating he five minutes to get to his first period.

"Alright I am going to go. I have to finish my new song. Please stay out of trouble I know you are going to try something, but please don't." I pulled him into a tight hug. "Remember the tree. I love you, and have a good day." I gave him a kiss on his cheek, and looked at Gregg.

"Take care of him please, and don't let him get in trouble," I begged starting to walk away.

I got in my jeep, and buckled up. Before I could start it I got a phone call.
Matt.

M- Hey Matthew
Matt- Get home now, and hurry.
M- Is everything okay?
Matt- I can't explain it over the phone just please get home.

I hung up the phone confused. What could be wrong? Quickly I drove home not wanting to think about it too much or else I might drive my self absolutely insane. I pulled up into our driveway, and quickly rushed into the house.

"What's going on?" I asked running into the living room.

"Do you want me to come out straight with it or slowly explain it?" Matt asked sitting down.
I sat down on the couch across from him, and started to brace my self.

"Just tell me!"

"Okay well the fans might of found out about Kade.." Matt said getting quieter and quieter.

This isn't good. I didn't want to tell them about this because it is a part of my life I was my weakest. I mean we are suppose to show we are strong just like they can be. This just can't be happening.

I put my head down looking at my hands in my lap.

"How much about him," I whispered letting a tear fall. The memories slowly started filling my head again. I just hope this time I don't get any nightmares about him.