Chapter 72 Two Hospital Patients

My breath hitched and goosebumps appeared all over my arms and legs. Slowly my heart started racing more and more.

Kade has left us alone for almost a year now. Ever since he followed us all to the Bahamas and threatened me. Again Shawn protected me. That was the trip I realized I needed Shawn back, and that is the trip he asked me to be his again. I freaking love that boy with all my heart.

Now Kade knows where I live. He knows the address of the house I sleep in every night for hours and hours. What if he already knew my address, and was watching us? What if he has been inside the house without any of us knowing?

I just don't want anything to ruin my relationship with Shawn especially after our fight we just had. I know I need to tell him otherwise we are going to fight again about me not telling him, but I don't want to worry him. I have all the guys living in the house protecting me. Plus in not too long we will be moving out into our house together.

"Madisyn?" Matt asked trying to get my attention.

"What?" I asked as I cut off my brain from thinking any farther.

"We are here," he said as he unbuckled.

I took a deep breath preparing myself for seeing Addy looking sick; her little body weak. I grabbed my phone leaving everything else in the car. Matt grabbed the bouquet of flowers and balloons he bought for her before he picked me up, and we both walked into the hospital.

Jamie had previously texted us what room Addy was on and the floor, so we don't have to ask receptionist. We got to her room, but I stopped before looking in.

It's the same hospital Jenna was at. The same hospital that we found out she left us all, that she would never run into my arms hugging me with her small hands. Addy and Jenna are the same age, and I'm so attached to Addy all because I see her like Jenna. If I lose Addy too I don't know how I'll cope again.

"Are you okay?" Matt asked stopping in front of me to talk.

"Yeah, I just needed to stop for a second." I walked passed him and put a smile on my face as I enter red the room. I saw Katie and Jason sitting in there with Addy by her side as they read her a book with a colorful cover.

"Hi baby girl," I smiled as I walked up to give her a hug.

"Hi Addy, look what we got," Matt smiled setting it all down. "It's from Madisyn, Shawn, and I."

"Where is Shawn?" She asked looking around.

"He is in Canada but he will be coming here in a few days." I walked over to Jason and Katie to give them both hugs.

They all looked so tired. I can't imagine being in their situation and holding it together so well like them. I know they are trying to hold it together as much as they can for Addy's sake.

"Did you hear where Mom is?" Katie asked me.

I looked around and finally noticed that Jamie was indeed not in the room, and now Matt was leaving to take a call.

"She's giving Addy one of her kidneys!"

I didn't know Addy needed a new kidney. It must be her most recent complications. Not too long ago she was having a little bit of kidney problems, but nothing too extreme. Stones just passed, and since then her kidneys haven't had any problems.

I am glad that Jamie is a match, and Addy doesn't have to be put on a donor list. Those list take forever to get an organ. Right now it looks like Addy wouldn't of had that long.

I walked up to Addy, and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "I will see you when you get out. You are strong, and you are getting close to winning, so don't give up." She gave me a smile, and I squeezed her hand before walking towards Katie.