Chapter 9 TCA

-1 Week Later-

The whole video thing has blown over luckily. I think Liz has already gone home. Just in time because in two days it is my birthday. Yup this girl is turning 17. One more year and I will be an adult! My two songs are finished recording now with all the instruments, and they sounds amazing.

Tonight it is the Teen Choice Awards, and Anna is going to do my hair and makeup. I was suppose to have a makeup artist come over but she got sick. I didn't want Jamie to worry getting one really quickly, so Anna offered.

I jumped into the shower, and did all my shower business, and got out. I put on my robe, and sat in the chair while Anna got to work. She blow dried my hair, and started teasing it. It looked cute once she was finished. It is kinda like a messy pony tail.

Then she went to my makeup. She did the whole contour thing which I usually don't do. Then a dark smoky eye to bring out my green eyes, and a red lipstick that matched my dress. I put in my earring that are just black balls, and put my heart ring on. She slipped my black necklace around my neck and clamped it shut.

For my dress I am just wearing a red flowy mid-thigh dress with skinny straps, and black high heel boots that go almost to my knee.

I helped Anna curl her hair and do her makeup. For her outfit she decided on wearing a white dress that was the same length as mine, and has a black belt wrapped around her waist. The dress was also strapless. For shoes I picked out black high heels.

"Alright now that we look flawless lets go!" I shouted grabbing my performance dress while she grabbed my shoes, and our purses.

My performance dress has a sweet heart neckline, and is lacy on the top. It goes down to the ground, and is super flowy. From my hip down it is see through, but it has black shorts under. So it is kinda like shorts with fabric surrounding it. I don't know it is cute though.

Everyone piled into the limi, and when I mean everyone I mean everyone. Matt, Cam, Nash, Hayes, Anna, the Jacks, Shawn, Aaron, Carter, Taylor, Kian, Jc, Connor, Trevor, Ricky, Sam, and I. I didn't know so many people can fit in a limo. Anything is possible I guess.

"Are you excited about performing?" Connor asked me.

"Yeah. I am going to sing one of the two new songs I wrote. None of you guys have heard them besides Anna. I hope you guys win too," I said referring to O2L. They are up for best Web Star comedy.

We pulled up, and Jamie was waiting outside. There everyone was scrambling around in a mess. Some waiting in line for the red carpet, others doing interviews, then there were the paparazzis taking the pictures, and over to the side fans waiting.

"My dress is still in there with my shoes can you bring them to my dressing room please?" I asked trying to talk loud enough. It is really hard to hear and talk over everyone.

There is paparazzi, interviewers, and celebrities everywhere. I seriously just saw Selena Gomez walk by.

She nodded her head and pointed us to the 'red carpet'.

This is honestly so crazy. I mean there are literally celebrities I have looked up to all my life in the same one mile radius as me. We all lined up on the 'red carpet' it is actually blue. We all started posing. Everyone was screaming out our names, and it got really confusing.

"IT IS HARRY!"

"ONE DIRECTION!"

"ONE DIRECTION LOOK OVER HERE!"

I turned my head and saw One Direction. Liam noticed me, and pointed me out to the rest of them. They all came over and greeted me with a hug.

"Maddie we are going to go inside, and take our seats. Just meet us in there," Matt shouted over all the screams. I nodded my head and turned back to the guys.