Chapter 74 A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

I leaned my head back on the seat of the car, and opened my eyes to the traffic ahead. There were cars everywhere and I am starting to think there is an accident ahead.

The meetings have went well so far I'm just not in the mood for anything. I know I still have the dinner party and have to talk to the police. They called again, so we are going there now. I am just feeling stressed to the max.

It's such a scary feeling knowing someone is out for me. Especially since I know what he is capable of, and he won't stop till he gets what he wants.

All I know is I don't want Shawn to get involved. If Kade ever tries to go near me I know Shawn would hurt it him, and I don't want that. Since he's in the public eye I don't want him getting in fights or anything like that. Even though his fans are loyal it would ruin his reputation, and I do not want that happening. I will do everything I can to keep him away.

Shawn listened to the GPS, and took a right towards the police station. I could already see all the police cars and Anna's car parked. She is meeting us to go over everything to make sure it is all taken care of.

Shawn pulled over, and I sat there hesitating about getting up. This is all just scary, and I want to run away, but I know I need to do this. I opened up the door, and stepped out. Shawn was already walking up to me reaching for my hand. I closed the door, and we both met Anna at the door where she was standing.

"Okay are you ready?" She asked giving me an 'are you sure' look. I took a deep breathe and walked into the door being held by a police officer.

"Ah Madisyn Espinosa nice to see you again. Did you get any sleep?" Detective Wells said to me.

"She got the exact opposite," Shawn said shaking his hand.

"Okay right this way," he said showing us to his office.

The three of us sat down in the chairs in front of his desk. "Okay let's get started. We did take some fingerprint samples from the photos, and confirmed they are indeed Kade's. Now we have put together a long restraining order for you to sign. It's basically an original restraining order, but we added more things in since you are a special case referring to your fame." I nodded my head, and he slid it towards me to read.

"If he goes ten feet near you, tries to contact you, makes any remarks about you on social media, or anything to do with you he will be arrested immediately. You just have to call me or the police, and we will have a warrant out for his arrest. If you agree to this we will serve him with the papers."

I read over every fine print and word making sure I am protected against the creep. "Yes I agree with the terms," I told him as I slid it back.

"We know where he is staying. It's in a small apartment downtown, and he has a job. We called his boss, and he told us Kade hasn't showed up for work in the last month. But with this you can take it off anytime you want you just have to go through a process to prove he isn't a threat."

"I don't think I will ever, but when does this become affective?" I asked.

"The judge already signed it, so once he is served with the papers he can not go anywhere near you."

I nodded my head, and looked at Shawn. He grabbed my hand, and gave it a squeeze.

"Look," Detective Wells said moving forward on his desk. "If you ever feel like he is following you or if you feel threatened you call me right away. I will be there as quick as I can."

I nodded my head, and he smiled standing up. We all stood up, and he shook our hands. "Here is your copy, and I will speak to you soon."

"Have a nice day," Anna said as we exited his office.