Chapter 75 Ain't No Crying In The Club

I walked out of the building still looking at all my surroundings. The sidewalks were filled with business people walking around at three pm.

I'm glad my life isn't some normal boring one where I wake up everyday to go to an office job. Instead I have a job that changes everyday, and keeps me on my feet.

I got into the car waiting for me out front, and sat back taking a deep breathe. So far today I have accomplished recording three more songs for the album, and perfecting them all. Then I visited Addy and Jamie, and lastly I had to do a photoshoot for the reality show. They want to start shooting this week which is really soon. They thought it was a good idea to get Shawn and I signing for our house on the first episode.

Everyone agreed on the tv show being called 'Life as Me' since I want everyone to know what I do in my everyday life. I'm going to let them in more than they have ever been. Plus the Me stands for Madisyn Espinosa; it all just works out well.

Now I have to have a Business call with Director Joseph for the concept I want for my 'Good For You' music video, and later I have to do a photoshoot for Shawn and I'd new single. Yes he is finally releasing it after so many month of anticipation. I literally cried when he told me to meet him for the photoshoot.

I grabbed my iPad put and linked it to my hot spot, and found the person to facetime for the call. I clicked on it, and watched as I moved my head slowly side to side to the music. The screen turned to connecting and Joseph's face popped up.

"Hi Madisyn it is very nice to meet you! I am Director Joseph, and I am excited to be working with you," he said smiling. Even though the screen was partially glitchy I could still see what he looked liked. I actually googled up his work, and saw he did a lot of music videos from some A listers.

"Dido to you Joseph. Do you have any ideas before I throw some out?" He asked.

"I actually just have one overall idea. This song is super sexy, and I want this music video to be super sexy as well. I want it to where kidzbop can't even cover the song."

I chuckled a bit and nodded my head. I knew exactly where he was coming from.

"I want it to be kind of simple and you won't have any love interest besides when Rocky comes in. I want you two in front of a projector that will show you two, so I guess he will kind of be your love interest," he laughed.

"Okay I was thinking a lot of shower and hotel scenes, and by hotel scene I mean laying in a bed looking at pictures, and one of the pictures can be zoomed in on then it will be the Rocky scene," I explained. Joseph nodded his head agreeing and smiling.

"You have a creative mind and I like it. I'm going to take both of our thoughts and come up with something. Also I will book a hotel room and set. I'll get back to you or your manager soon. Kisses darling!" He said quickly.

"See ya later!" I said blowing a kiss then hanging up. I looked around, and saw that we were pulling up. Shawn's hero was parked on the side of the building meaning he was already here, and is probably ready.

I stepped out accompanied by a body guard that has been assigned as a temporary until they catch Kade. Hopefully it will be soon before he is able to release those pictures.

We walked into the building, and took the elevator up to the second floor since I was feeling the stairs today. The building seemed very modern everything was black and white; even the elevator music was modern instrumental. 

I heard a ding noise, and I looked up to see the doors opening to a whole area set up for hair and makeup. On the other side there was a table filled with food and drinks automatically calling my name since I haven't had anything all day.