Chapter 62 Blue Carpet

"So I am going to meet you at Shawn's concert backstage right after I am finished with the award show," I told Anna as Rose teased my hair.

Today is going to be a hectic day. Not only do I have the Teen Choice Awards I have Shawn's concert directly after that. I am even leaving the award show early to get to the concert. I am even forced to change on the way to Shawn's concert.

Not even an hour ago I was at sound check for tonight. Anna was the only one there while everyone else stayed back at the hotel to get ready. Since we live about forty-five minutes away from the show we all just got hotel rooms not far away.

It's just been so hectic. I got word from my management that I can't perform my new song with Nick, so instead I have to play my last single from my last album. Which is Love Me Harder. I may not have The Weeknd with me,  but Nick said he would sing his part.

I am pretty pumped about this performance even though I wanted to perform my new song. So my whole morning has consisted of me trying to argue my way with management to give my supporters a new song, but I lost that battle.

I just need to know what is going on with Shawn. He left a while ago, and I haven't heard from him since then.

"Rose do you mind if I call Shawn?" I asked pulling my phone out. Yes she is the same stylist from the photo shoot. I decided to start using her since I loved her work.

"Not at all honey. A girls got to do what a girls got to do," she smiled as she add some hair spray.

I pulled out my phone, and dialed Shawn's new number since he changed it again. I put it on speaker as I used my other hand to eat carrots. I wanted something crunchy, but not messy.

The phone kept ringing until I heard background voices. "Hello," Shawn said through the phone.

"Hey babe I was just wondering what the plan is. Are you still at sound check?" I asked looking at my freshly manicured nails. The black matte color matched my boots for tonight.

"I'm going to get ready over here. Sound check is getting a little backed up. We had some problems with the speakers, so the tech is working on them now."

"Okay I'll come get you when I'm done getting ready."

Everybody else is taking different vehicles separately. Not everyone is going to Shawn's concert, so don't ask me why they aren't.

"Look down at your feet," Rose instructed.

My feet were up on the chair, and my knee was holding my chin up. I removed my chin from my knee, and look down letting Rose tease my hair more.

She is doing my hair into loose curls, and a braided crown.

I could feel her yanking on my hair as she braided the specific chunks of hair. The music played softly in the background as Matt, Kaylee, and I were getting ready.

As for Jamie, she was going around the room making sure everything was here and we are on schedule. She is even taking picture of us getting ready, and posting them for us.

"Jamie when is my next meeting?" I asked.

"Um I don't think we have set a date for the next one. You did have one when you got sick; we never rescheduled it." She typed away on her phone thinking. "You are very busy the next few weeks, but I can probably squeeze it in. I'll just need to sit down, and organize everything out."

"Thank you," I smiled.

I am really excited for tonight. Since I have been doing movies and music I am nominated for so much. Plus I get to perform tonight! I may be nervous, but I love performing, and it has been a while since I have performed.