Chapter 43 A bug?

Slowly I moved around searching for a body next to me. Nothing but empty air filled my hand as I moved around.

What in the world?

I popped up sitting up. I held the sheets around me making sure I was covered. No one is in sight.

I grabbed Shawn's shirt that was folded at the end of my bed, and put it on along with my black shorts I was wearing last night.

I looked around the room, and it was still empty. Quickly I brushed my teeth and hair, and put my hair up into a pony tail.

With my phone in my hand I ran down the stairs. Matt and Anna were the only ones up no one else was here.

"Where is Shawn?" Matt asked taking a bite of his coco puffs.

"What do you mean where is Shawn? Isn't he down here with you?" I asked looking around.

There faces gave me the answer. With as confused as they looked I knew they haven't seen him.

"I don't like playing hide and go seek in the morning," I groaned looking around.

Finally I gave up and decided to call him. I unlocked my phone, and my notes was on.

There was a note.

Dear Princess, good morning. I know you are probably worried about me since I'm not in the bed or downstairs.

Here is the thing in the middle of the night I got a call from Andrew saying I needed to get on a early flight since he booked me at radio stations. I wanted to stay, but I couldn't.

I also didn't want to wake you since you were peacefully sleeping. I just wanted to say I love you so much, and I mean everything I said last night to you. I did give you a kiss before I left you just won't remember it.

Call me when you read this. I love you my girl.

Love the best boyfriend in the whole entire world that had to leave at three am in the morning.

I smiled at his cute message, and walked back to the kitchen.

"Did you find him?" Matt asked.

"Well kinda, I know where he is. Apparently he had to leave early," I shrugged.

"That sucks I wish I would of been able to say bye," Matt said and Anna agreed.

"We will see him soonish. He has his concert coming up at the Greek Center the day of the teen choice awards," I reminded them.

We have the Teen choice awards the same day as his concert. But I might actually visit him before that on his birthday. The day before he will be in Portland, Oregon for his own concert. Then the next day on his birthday he will be in Seattle, Washington for Taylor's concert. I am going to go to both I am pretty sure. I am still talking Jamie getting things figure out.

That is in two to three weeks. I still have a while until then. It may not be that long, but to me it is going to feel like an eternity.

"I am really excited about that. That concert is going to be huge!" Anna said putting her bowl in the dishwasher.

"Are you going to eat at all?" Matt asked.

For some reason my stomach hasn't been feeling very well. I think I ate something bad. So far it doesn't feel like I am going to throw up, but who knows it could happen.

"No I think I am just going to lay upstairs.. Im not feeling the best," I said rubbing my stomach.

I took some medicine from the kitchen and took it hoping it will help with my stomach ache. Eating something won't help either it will probably make it worst.