Chapter 46 Recovery

Matt's POV

All of us still sat in the waiting room. Well most of us... Gilinsky left because Madison was begging to go out shopping. Of course he gave in. No one has left unless it was to go to the bathroom or get food down stairs.

I ran a hand through my hair as I stood up getting impatient. No one has gave us any news on how the surgery is going or how it went. We don't even know if it's over!

"Matthew!"

I turned around to find my parents running towards me. They both engulfed me into a hug.

"How is Madisyn?" My mom hurried to ask.

"Well we don't know anything. Hopefully someone will soon be out to tell us," I said taking a deep breath.

"Well someone should be keeping us updated! This is ridiculous!" My dad slightly raised his voice. He went to get a nurse, but I stopped him quickly.

"Hi guys," Anna slightly smiled giving them both hugs.

"Hi darling, how are you doing?" My mom asked Anna as she saw her appearance.

"I've been okay. Trying to keep calm."

Anna has had a hard time. She never does good with hospitals. Last time we were in a hospital Jenna passed away, and the time before that her grandpa had also passed away.

"Madisyn Espinosa?"

My parents and I's attention snapped in the direction of the voice.

"That's us!" My mom hurriedly got over to the doctor.

Everyone else stood up, and walked towards the doctor anxious to the news we were about to get.

"Well good news is surgery went very well. Everything went according to plan. If we waited another minute her appendix would of burst. She is doing great as of now, and should wake up anytime since we kept her in recovery for a little. We do want to keep her for another two days."

My heart slowed down back to its normal pace, and I let out my deep breath. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My baby sister is doing good.

"Thank you so much doctor," my dad gratefully told the Doctor while shaking his hand.

Everyone when I turned around had smiles on there faces. All excited about the good news.

"Let's go see her shall we?" I asked smiling.

The doctor said anytime she will be up. That means we can be there when she opens her green eyes.

The guys grabbed their gifts they bought for Maddie in their arms, and followed my parents to the room the doctor gave us.

We entered the room, and Maddie was there sleeping. Her IV pole was next to her, and she still had oxygen going through a small tube in her noes.

My mom and dad both sat in the chairs next to the bed, and everyone else found seats around the room on couches, the floor, and small stools.

"How long do you think it will be till she wakes up?" Kian whispered trying not to wake her.

"I don't know, you can't tell dipshit," Jc whispered in 'duh' tone.

I lightly laughed to myself at their attempted whispering.

"Can we get food in a little?" Hayes asked anyone who would answer.